𝟷𝟽 - ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ɢᴇᴛ ᴄᴀᴜɢʜᴛ

My eyes started to flitter open, adjusting to the morning light

My eyes started to flitter open, adjusting to the morning light. My head felt heavy, and I guess I woke up with a migraine. I was still in my tank top and shorts, laying in the soft sheets.

I shifted myself to look up to the alarm clock on the counter next to me, and it said it was 10:00 am... crap.

I forced myself up, upright on the couch, and I did a search around the beautiful room. Harry was no where to be found. Only the morning light shining on the organized, gorgeous room. This place would've been my favorite but I knew exactly who this belonged to.

Hopefully Harry didn't sleep next to me. I hated him. Last night felt like hell. He hurt me on purpose but what else would I have expected. He is nuts in the head. He enjoyed to see people suffer and die.

I lifted my slightly numb feet off the bed and got off. I wasn't wearing any socks so I felt the coolness on the bottom of my feet rush through me.

I brought my hand up and rubbed my eyes, still adjusting.

My feet were heading to the bathroom so I could do my morning routine but I heard the bedroom door open.

Please don't be Harry. Please don't be Harry.

I turned around and I found Zayn walking in and smiling. Seeing him sent a wave of relief through my body.

"Hi." Zayn said. He was in a really happy mood.

"Hi." I responded back, my voice a bit raspy from just waking up and last night's event. It kind of hurt to talk. I looked a mess with my brown hair messed up, and I smiled with a puffy face.

"You look horrible." Zayn stated the obvious. I watched him plop down on the bed I was just on, making himself comfortable. I heard him sigh in satisfaction.

"No duh." I huffed, slightly annoyed that he was doing great while I felt like shit. "You put me in a room with Harry so you're going to have to get use to me looking like this."

He snorted, still enjoying himself on the bed. "Hey don't blame this on me. Harry told me to."

"Yeah whatever." I murmured, heading off to bathroom.

I took a toothbrush that looked new, hoping that it wasn't Harry's and started to brush my teeth. I was in the middle of spitting when I heard Zayn shuffle off the bed.

I quickly spat and cleaned my mouth, and when I lifted my tired eyes on the mirror, I saw Zayn leaning on the wall watching me intensely.

It startled me, causing me to curse. "Zayn what the fuck." He gave a breathy laugh in response and mouthed the word sorry.