𝟸𝟼 - ᴄʟᴜʙ

My eyes started to flitter open, regaining my vision from last night's event

My eyes started to flitter open, regaining my vision from last night's event. I was laying on Harry's bed, my cheek a bit pushed up from laying on it, and my hair feathered on my face. As I started to regain my awoken state, I could feel a warm presence from behind me, soothing a hand up and down my back.

It felt nice feeling the large warm hand rubbing on my skin. I hadn't even noticed I stayed laying like that for a while until I felt it inch closer to my ass.

Fuck, I was touch-deprived.

Not a moment later, I shot my slightly tired body up before I snapped my head back in their direction.

Low and behold, it was the man himself... Harry Styles.

"Harry, what the fuck?" I yelled, readjusting my eyes to the bright morning light that shimmered through the curtains. "You're a fucking weirdo!" I pushed his large hand off of my skin and the moment it was off, I could feel a cold rush in the absence of it.

He was holding a crooked smirk that caused crinkles to form on the edge of his eye. "Oh come on. You should be thanking me that all I did was rub your back." He snickered, getting off the bed to walk around the bed and eventually standing right in front of me.

I lifted my legs off the bed so they were dangling and looked up at his cocky expression. "Fuck you, I'm not thanking you." I barked, bringing my fingers to rub my eyes.

I squeezed them shut as I rubbed for seconds to wake me up a bit more. I was already having a bad morning to start the day, just thinking about what happened last night was giving me a migraine. In all honesty, the reason why I was so grumpy today was because I couldn't get much sleep in... The image didn't let my mind rest. The image of the expression on Harry's face as his cock slipped in and out-

See, this is what I was talking about.

Groaning a bit, I reopened my eyes and sharply gasped at the sight of Harry's forest green eyes just inches away from my face. I felt his breath trickle against my lips, parting them in response.

The effect he has on me is unbelievable.

"You know, you're saying the word fuck a lot, and I have an idea why." He said, staring deeply into my hazel eyes, grinning to himself at a thought.

"Please Harry, enlighten me if you're so sure." I huffed under my breath, knowing it was inappropriate. I interlocked my fingers as they relaxed on my lap. I was sitting upright on the edge of the bed as he towered over me with his lips so close to mine.

"Because your desperate for my cock to be in your ass just like Emma last night. You're jealous." He teased, dropping his eyes down to my plumped lips.