𝟼 - ʙʀᴇᴀᴛʜᴇ

When I returned home, I finally had the chance to check my phone

When I returned home, I finally had the chance to check my phone. It consisted of texts from Alex asking if I was alright. They quickly escalated to texts demanding to tell her if I was safe and many missed calls. I had over 30+ notifications but who would blame her. She was already concerned I was going home alone and once she tries to ask if I am alright, I don't reply back. Anyone would've automatically think something bad happened... and it did.

I got a hint on what his name was because when he let me go home, I checked my bag, and I found a little piece of paper that read,

"Excited for what I have in store for you ;) - H."

That sentence alone left my bones shivering. I was surprised when he said I could leave to rest. I thought he was going to kidnap me and murder me. After all, he IS a part of the SF killers. But he knew I wasn't going to tell anyone about him because he knew I knew exactly what he would do with me if I did.

It was hard finding my way back but I asked a few strangers to help navigate my way. Some of them looked at me like I was crazy then ignored me. I understood why when I went into my bathroom later and saw my appearance through the mirror.

I gasped when I had saw my reflection. There was a large blood hand print on my neck from when H had gently choked me. There was blood stains all over my skin, dress, and shoes. My hair was a complete mess from running in the rain, and I looked like I was a part of a disaster murder story. I felt disgusting and I never went to the shower so quickly. After I did, I went straight to sleep because I hadn't slept for over 19 hours and I had work first thing tomorrow.

So now, it's the next day, and I'm headed off to my job. I didn't know how he would stay in contact with me since I didn't give him my number, but I'm not complaining. Last thing I need to worry about is him showing up everywhere I go.

I entered the restaurant, putting on my outfit and going behind the counter. I was the server. I didn't enjoy this job at all. It sucked but it paid enough for my necessities.

The first hour or so was boring. Nothing happened except a few people entering and giving me their orders. I had exactly 30 more minutes before my break.

That's when the door chimed. I looked up from the register to where I met the familiar face, making me which I hadn't gone to work today. It was "H." He was wearing a black suit and looked intimidating overall. His cheeky grin was on his face before he entered. How did he know where I fücking worked?!

He walked his way to the front, meeting my face where I looked at his sharp green eyes. My heart started beating faster and my palms were getting sweatier by the minute.

Breathe Toria, breathe.

"Hello Victoria." He paused for my reaction. I returned a disgusted look back. I hate when people used my real name, especially coming out of his mouth. "You look beautiful."

Usually those words would have me blushing but I knew the real reason behind them. He was taunting me, knowing very well I would be scared. Also, I was wearing a very short skirt, part of this horrible job. I usually brought extra pants to switch with but today, it slipped my mind.

"Can I get your order sir?" I ignored his snide remark and tried being professional. I mean come on, this was my job. I didn't want to lose it over some petty conversation.

"Oh no need to call me that princess, my name is Harry." He then winked. I ignored it and rolled my eyes at him. The only confidence I had was from that slight action. At least this conversation had one thing good come out of it. I finally knew his name.

Harry.

Definitely a popular name from the UK.

He raised one eyebrow at me before he spoke. "Ooohh a feisty one. Kind of brave of you since you know exactly who I am and what I do, don't ya think?"

I realized my place and quickly looked away. What was I thinking? He could kill me in front on these people, carve that dreaded smile on my face, and not be bothered that people were looking.

He saw how I felt threatened and let out a chuckle, shaking his head. Then he ran his hand back through his hair and spoke once again.

"During your break, meet me in the back."

I looked at him, my mouth gaped. He was unbelievable but I chose not to say anything. I accepted defeat. With that, he turned and headed towards the door to leave but before he took a step out, he turned back and slightly shouted,

"Oh and Toria, that wasn't a question."

I watched him walk out the door, surprised he would say that in public. People watched him as he walked out and then towards me where I tried to pretend like nothing happened. Could he make me feel any more embarrassed?

___________________________________

The answer to that Toria is yes, yes he can..
YALL AREN'T READY FOR THE NEXT CHAPTER
I love you all, thank you for reading <3