𝟸𝟾 - sɪʟᴇɴᴛ ᴛʀᴇᴀᴛᴍᴇɴᴛ

This was my third cig today, wrapping my rosy lips gently on the porous paper and have the pleasurable pain consume me

This was my third cig today, wrapping my rosy lips gently on the porous paper and have the pleasurable pain consume me. I couldn't think straight as I sat on the doorsteps, escape at the tip of my finger. I could just carelessly run into the wide-open but there was nowhere to go.

And let's say I did escape, what was my plan then? Harry would not only easily find me, but he would do much worse than I've ever experienced once trapped in his grasp.

Pursing my lips around the edge of the cigarette, I felt light-headed and heat expand through my chest, breathing it out slowly into the fog. Harry was definitely angered by my actions at the club. It was easily shown because his face said it all, with his eyebrows pulled together a bit more than usual and his jaw sharpened to the point, it could cut severely.

My impulsive ways got the best of me but what was done, was done. No changing back the clock and repeating the steps carefully to fit my wants. I wasn't ashamed to admit the jealousy that coursed through me when I watched Harry carelessly sink himself into... What was her name?... Oh yeah, Emma.

Harry was different, only showing how weak he was with the toxic mind of his. He believed jealousy would only prove how he didn't have control of his body's emotions. But that was far from correct. In fact, closer to incorrect.

It would show the strength you had to reveal it, fully aware and taking responsibility. Harry seemed like a coward, little boy because he blocked his real emotions to increase that stupid ego of his.

I didn't want to have to deal with Harry's rage so I quickly ran downstairs, early morning, and told Zayn that I'd be right here, outside and taking a breather. I hid the fact that I had stolen multiple of Harry's cigarettes from his drawer but I honestly didn't want to speak more than what was necessary.

I had been sitting here for a while, feeling the cold weather brush against my naked skin, considering I was wearing an oversized t-shirt from Harry's drawer and shorts that, unsurprisingly, cut halfway on my ass.

It had been a hot moment since I had time with myself. And I'm not talking about drowning-in-my-thoughts type, but the type to have relaxation take over, focusing on releasing the tension that built up slowly from previous events.

It was nice for once. I wasn't wearing any shoes, not the best of my ideas, and the concrete step was underneath my bare feet. I curled my toes, scratching them against the rough floor slightly, and I curled up with the cigarette still in between my middle and index finger.

I brushed my fingers on my elbow, while my arms were crossed together, resting on my bent knees. I took a moment to lean to the side where the end of the cigarette poked out from my hold and sucked on the right amount of nicotine once again, gaining an ounce of relief once more.

I felt a jolt of electricity hit my heart when I lifted my head from my previous state, bringing my eyes upon a figure standing almost 100 feet away from me. Panic surged through me as I shot my body up, exposing my red, bare thighs.