𝟸𝟶 - ʟᴀsᴛ ᴄʜᴀɴᴄᴇ

My eyes still squeezed together, my chest started to rise up and down rapidly in anxiety, while my legs started to ache

My eyes still squeezed together, my chest started to rise up and down rapidly in anxiety, while my legs started to ache. My hand felt cold and numb, bringing me to shiver every time I felt a warm breath of air fan on my face. The flashback image of Harry telling me I had no chances left to get under his skin kept haunting me and nagging at my brain.

My lips parted in discomfort while his waist bone pushed hardly onto mine. I couldn't bring myself to open my eyes and see Harry's sadistic smirk just a few inches away from my horrified frown. I wanted to rip out my ear than listen to his chilling, deep and raspy voice taunt me.

"You know, I love seeing you this scared. You're terrified of me and it brings me pleasure." He rasped calmly.

No shit. I knew that already.

I pressed my lips into a thin line to keep from saying something stupid. I was already in deep trouble.

I stood still frozen. Nothing in my body moved except the constant shivering I had as Harry brought his long middle finger against my bottom lip.

"I was so nice to you for the past couple of days." He trailed his finger slowly around my parted lips, feeling my shaky breathing hit. "I don't think I want to be nice to you today."

My breath no longer fanned on his finger as it hitched, caught in my throat. I felt trapped, tears threatening to spill out. I hated being this weak. When I had Alex, I was always the one comforting her. I never showed emotions because I thought that just exposed how weak you were. And in this case, it did.

I felt like one day I might just go over the edge and go all psycho bitch mode. Right now I felt like a little bitch who cries every day.

Here we were. Me and Harry in this dark closet. Whatever happens here will be under Harry's power. I was helpless and powerless under his hold.

His chilling voice rang through my ear, causing me to flinch hard and breathe in sharply.

"It's too bad because I really wanted to go to that party."

It's too bad because all I wanted to do was die but I never get what I want in this cruel world.

"You know what? I say let's go to that party still." He spoke lowly, sounding closer to my ears. My eyes were still pinched shut and eyebrows furrowed together.

"You can make it up to me when we're there." He said, confusing me.

What does he mean by "make it up" to him?

Slowly, I pulled my eyelids up, exposing Harry's devilish grin and dark petrifying, sharp eyes less than 3 inches away from me.

I took in a long, large gulp, holding in my breath for him to continue. My eyebrows furrowed slightly up, showing my discomfort and alarming state.

He brought his eyes on my plumped, parted lips, still keeping his middle finger on them. All I wanted to do was slap his expression of his face more than anything in this world, but I clenched my hands into a tight fist, stopping them from doing it. I was holding them so tight, I felt my nails rip through my skin slightly, feeling the blood seep through.