𝟽 - ʙᴇɢ ғᴏʀ ᴍᴇ

Time flew by painfully slow

Time flew by painfully slow. I kept looking back at the restaurant clock, nervous for where I had to be after my first shift. More like who I had to meet after my shift.

So far, everything had been going okay. I would've thought by now, I would be half dead, running screaming for help through some creepy street. But something about that made it more scarier. He was calm and taking it all slow. That made it all the more creepier.

I had about 5 minutes left before I had to leave. I started playing with my hand and fidgeting. No costumers were coming in and usually, I would leave early when I knew no one was going to come, but this time, I would rather stay till the very last minute. Anything to not have to be in his presence any longer than I have to.

Then the clocked struck 12:00, my break time.

My eyes stayed stuck on the clock until I realized I spent a minute or so just staring. I let out a shaky breath before I made my way towards the back exit, every step feeling slow and uncomfortable. I reached for the back door handle and noticed my hands were shaking rapidly. The only time where it stopped shaking was when I had my hand firmly gripped on the the handle and even then, it was still a little unsteady.

I moved the door forward, causing it to creek a little and the wind to breeze against my skin. Everything felt heightened.

"Hello?" I spoke as I made my way outside. No one answered.

I spoke again. "Harry?" And like before, still no answer.

Why am I even out here? I was about to get back inside when I realized the door had closed all the way.

"Fück." I huffed under my breath. When the back door closes, that means it's locked unless you have a key, which in this case, I didn't.

"Here you go." A voice loudly spoke directly into my ear.

"FUCK!" I screamed on the top of my lungs. I was startled and my heart was beating faster than it's ever did. I quickly turned and put my hand over my mouth to stop my yelling. I had to take deep breaths while he watched me, smiling his asś off. Ugh I wish I could wipe that devilish grin off his stupid, beautiful face.

Why did the biggest asshołes have to be the prettiest?

He held a key and dangled it in my face, clearly impressed with himself. "I love the way you scream."

I blinked my eyes a few times to actually comprehend how psycho he sounds. I huffed and looked to my side so that I didn't have to see him. I was really pissed off and I had to calm my nerves before I said something stupid.

"Look at me." He spoke firmly. I could tell he was smirking because he knew I would do exactly what he said. I turned my head slowly trying to avoid his eyes.

"Toria, I said to look. at. me." Now his smirk was gone. He was getting annoyed and that made me snap my eyes at him.

Making a killer irratated... yeah not a good idea.