𝟷𝟹 - ᴛʜᴇ ʙᴏʏs

The moment I locked eyes with Harry, I heard a loud explosion rip through the air

The moment I locked eyes with Harry, I heard a loud explosion rip through the air. It sounded like it came from down the hall... Where I was just tied up.

Anger was one way to explain all the emotions I was feeling right now. Harry was the one who set this up. There was no one who actually followed us. The deep voice was coming from Harry all along.

He tricked me... He really tricked me.

"Why?" I felt so lost.

He brought his fingers, covered with rings, to his lips and spoke. "I had to."

"I wanted to see if you could do it, and you did

"I wanted to see if you could do it, and you did. Good girl. You passed." He spoke through his raspy dark voice, causing his voice to be deeper. I didn't think I could contain myself from going at him.

"PASSED?!?​"​ I yelled as loud as I could. "I ALMOST DIED!" I lost it.

I ran towards him and started throwing hands. I was thrashing like a crazy person, but I could
tell from his eyes, it wasn't affecting him.

He wasn't shocked at my sudden rage. Instead, he laughed. Like this was some kind of joke. He placed the voice changer on the ground before he brought his hand through his hair.

"Toria, it was just a test, calm down."

"Test?!" I huffed. "If I failed this test, I would've been dead!" I yelled again. I was still trying to throw punches all over his chest. I probably looked pathetic but I didn't care. "How was that going to prove anything?"

"Well it proved you weren't going to rat me out, by the way, thanks for that babe." He paused so he could wink. "And it shows me that you're strong to handle a situation like this." He deadpanned.

"WHY WOULD I EVER CARE ABOUT IMPRESSING YOU?" I was getting more irritated by the second. "AND WHAT DO YOU MEAN "ANOTHER SITUATION" LIKE THIS?"

"Stop yelling." He was quick to say back. He was so calm about all of this. "You might have to deal with something like this when I show you the SF main base hideout."

"I HATE YOU. I DON'T WANT TO GO THERE OR ANYWHERE WITH YOU FOR THAT MATTER." My lungs were hurting from how much pressure I was putting on them.

Before I could blink my eyes, I was roughly pushed up against the walls by 2 strong arms.