𝟷𝟻 - sʜᴇ's ᴀʟɪᴠᴇ

Harry was waiting for me as I went downstairs

Harry was waiting for me as I went downstairs. This place was huge and tricky to get around. I took a little longer than I should've to find my way down because of how big this place was.

When I made my way down, I noticed Louis, Niall, Liam, and Zayn were right beside him. I guess they were going to tag along on this house tour... If this was even their house. I didn't think Harry would actually be living in the "main base." Maybe it was like his temporary room.

"Took you long enough." I heard, from what I remembered, Liam say.

"Sorry. It was kinda hard since.. you know, this place is huge, and it totally helps that I've never been here before." Sarcasm was laced in my tone and I received a warning stare from Harry.

Louis still kept giving me unimpressed stares. I was use to it by now.

I finally made it down the steps, and we started walking into another room

A man in a suit, who I've never seen before, walked in a couple second after us. We were at what looked like the living room and it was gorgeous. Beautiful golden curtains covered the tall windows. It was seriously crazy how they could afford all of this.

When I heard main base, I thought of some creepy, strict building filled with guards and stuff. I didn't expect this.

I watched as the man got a few feet close to us and speak in a serious tone. "Styles, there is some unexpected news about Ge-"

Right before the man could finish his sentence, I saw a knife suddenly glaze by his ear, making it slightly bleed. If it was any closer, it would have pierced him right in the eye. The knife impaled the beautifully polished wall, followed by a loud noise, causing me to abruptly turned my head from the direction it came from. To my surprise, it was none other than the man himself, Harry Styles, who looked furious.

"Don't ever speak about her in front of other people." Harry gritted through his teeth.

My heart was racing form the sudden action, and it made it worse when it brought me to curiosity on who this girl was. But I was in no place to ask Harry anything about her... yet.