𝟿 - ᴛᴇɴ ǫᴜᴇsᴛɪᴏɴs

"Who do you work with and why do you murder people?" I bluntly asked

"Ah ah, that's 2 questions. 1 at a time. You're not slick Toria." He commented, impressed that I tried to get away with it. Honestly, I didn't even notice I asked 2 questions. My nerves just took over. But the way my preferred name rolled off his tongue for the first time sounded perfect but chilling at the same time.

"I work with a couple of guys." He interrupted my thoughts. "We are the highest rankings of the SF Killers... basically the one's in charge. Their names are Louis Tomlinson, who, by the way, created the lovely symbol we use, Niall Horan, Liam Payne, and Zayn Malik."

I was caught off guard that he would actually tell me their actual first and last names... unless he was bluffing, but he didn't seem like he was. He looked deadpanned on what he was saying so I didn't think he was lying.

"Okay second question, why do you murder?"

"Ooooh, already on the heavy stuff." He said leaning on his chair. "It's the only thing that brings a thrill in me."

WHAT.

"Growing up in the murdering industry, and yes, the SF killers were created before you knew, it just felt normal to kill. So I prefer torturing them first."

I was in awe. The type of awe where only scared thoughts invaded your brain. The type of awe where you couldn't move an inch. The type of awe where you just felt paralyzed. He just admitted to finding content from torturing people then killing them. He could do that to me right now and feel satisfied.

He said "them," meaning, he killed more than one. I kind of knew he did, but it was more frightening hearing it out loud. He also said that SF killers were around before we knew. So was this like a project that was worked on for years? Were they just hiding? I only asked 2 questions and I felt so lost and petrified.

"Toria, Hellooo." I was snapped out of my thoughts from Harry's deep voice.

"Sorry." I lowered my head feeling drained already.

"Do you want to ask more orrr??" He questioned, getting very annoyed. "Because I can just easily end this here."

"No no, okay." I took a deep breath in and out. "What do you mean you grew up in the murdering industry?"

"My father was in the mafia. I found it to be stupid as I grew up so I created this. Killing was always in the picture." He simply said. It was all but simple though. I had so many more questions that I just continued, without focusing too much on his answers.

"What happened to your dad?"

"He died from a stupid overdose. I never really knew him."

Oh.

"Ummm.. what do you plan on doing?"

"I don't have a plan." That sounded weird because you would think he had a plan since he was a fuckįng serial killer.

"What's the whole SF killers thing about?"

"Basically, you kill the people around the city that are on lists. We don't know who the people are and what they did to deserve this. I don't make the lists, neither does Louis, Niall, Liam, and Zayn. We just preform the killings. I said I made this, but I never said that I was taking care of the whole dåmn thing. Besides, I love the thrill of not knowing. So we kill the peoples on the list for a reward, obviously. The more you do, the more money you receive. Money is always behind everything isn't it? It is the most toxic thing in this world." He spoke word after word.

I looked at him with my shocked eyes, trying to comprehend everything he just told me. It was a lot. Too much in fact.

"So then it was just a coincidence that Tony was on the list?" I cautiously asked.

"No." He smiled brightly. "That was just for fun."

I wanted to throw up. He's so sick.

"By the way, that counted as one of your questions."

Shit. Okay so that means I have... I have... 3 questions left.

"Do you have any real friends?" I questioned fast.

"I did but they annoyed me so I killed them."

My eyes immediately widened as I sat there shocked.

"Are you going to kill me?"

"Ha," He let out a sadistic laugh. "Next question."

"What does that mean?" I asked, confused on what he was trying to say.

"Don't push it." His tone sounded more serious. Is he serious? I mean hello, it was one of my questions. Don't I get 10?

"You don't wanna know." He said.

Yes I do.

"No, I want to kno-"

"Toria, Next. Question." He said through his gritted teeth.

I huffed in defeat. Now I was really scared. Why couldn't he tell me? Obviously I wanted to know. It's literally about my life. He did say that he would rather torture the victim. Did that apply to me too?

"What are you planning on doing with me?"

His eyes lit up before he spoke again.

"Whatever. I. Want." He said painfully slow, with a sadistic smirk playing on his lips so that his eyes brightened up.

All these questions just made me more confused than I was at the start of this. I learned too much yet I felt so lost. I couldn't believe I skipped school for this.

"Drop out of college." He said, as if he heard my thoughts. I was starting to think he could.

"What? Why?" I asked, really confused.

"Because..." He swiftly ran his fingers through his messy hair before continuing. "You won't have time for that."

"But-"

"Are you seriously going to argue with me after everything I told you?" He was eyeing me now.

I quickly shut my mouth and shook my head slowly.

"Good girl."

I looked back into his eyes and he was holding a devious smirk. What was he planning?

"I'll give you a week. Take care of all the papers and I will come to you."

"What are we going to do?"

He smirked even wider as he hummed with tune.

"Road Trip." He sang as he moved his head from side to side with every word.

...

How fun.

___________________________________

How are y'all enjoying the book?

Hopefully you guys like it.

comment and vote - TPWK