𝟸𝟿 - ʙᴀᴅ ᴅᴇᴄɪsɪᴏɴs

"What do you mean that wasn't you?" The panic started to rise in me and it was getting hard to contain myself

"What do you mean that wasn't you?" The panic started to rise in me and it was getting hard to contain myself. "You had your Halloween costume, mask, and everything."

Harry looked at me with concern but it quickly turned into speculation when he squinted his eyes slightly at me. "You smoked one too many cigarettes, didn't you?" This time, inching closer to me with warning eyes.

I can't believe this man. What, so what I saw out there was just a figment of my imagination because I had a couple to smoke? Unbelievable.

"Harry." I took a deep breath to calm my nerves and made my tone very clear as I stated, "There was someone back there. I thought it was you so I tried calling your name but I got no answer." It was making sense now that this unknown man didn't reply to me.

I felt my breathing pattern pick up from the amount of anxiety I was feeling. It wasn't making it any better that Harry wasn't believing me. Although, I could tell he had a suspicion I was telling the truth.

"Please Harry." My voice quivered from fear. "There was someone out there with a fucking knife in their hands." I felt my hands shake uncontrollably at the thought of what could have happened if I approached the stranger, thinking it was Harry.

I looked deeply into his piercing green eyes, somehow hoping that he saw the truth. It took seconds but I finally watched his eyes dilate and his expression showed some type of concern. His eyebrows furrowed instantly before he called out the boys' names, making me flinch at the sudden volume. "Liam, Niall, Zayn, L- get the fuck in here right now!"

I couldn't see any hint of panic on his face, just plain anger. Either he was good at hiding his feelings or this man was really immune to fear.

It didn't take long for them to enter the room, all having the same concerned expression as well. Zayn was the first to come in, and I could tell he noticed the fear in my eyes. He shot me a worried look, but I couldn't respond, still shaken up.

"What's wrong Styles?" Niall spoke up instantly as he entered the room, followed by Liam then Zayn.

"There's a masked man outside with a weapon." He deadpanned, getting ready to search, but I had to interrupt before he got a slightly wrong idea.

"Harry, this was a couple of minutes ago. They might not even be there anymore." I spoke shakily, but before Harry could have the chance to respond, someone spoke up from behind, causing my eyes to dart at the direction it came from.

"You're seriously believing her Styles? She could be making this up to get attention." Liam gritted then looked at me with irritation laced in his voice. "Because dear Toria just loves when she has men at her feet, isn't that right?"

I mentally huffed at how he was so similar to Louis. They hated me for practically no good reason. Wow. Makes sense they were best friends.

I showed my disgust pulling my eyebrows together before I looked back at Harry who looked like he couldn't care less for what Liam just said.