《 二 : Beacon Academy 》

[~During that night...~]

You and Ruby were brought into an interrogation room. The two of you sat next to each other under the bright white lamp, waiting for the person that Glynda mentioned earlier.

Ruby gave your shoulder a nudge, whispering, "Why do you think we're here?" You shook your head. "I have no clue. Professor Goodwitch, why are we--"

Your question had been cut off by the high, groaning sound of the opened door. You, Ruby, and Glynda turned to see a man with silver hair and thin brown eyes hiding behind his glass spectacles. He was dressed in a dark green, buttoned vest with a green shirt underneath, an unzipped black coat over his vest, dark green slacks, and black trousers. He also had a warm cup of hot cocoa in one hand, a plate of chocolate chip cookies in another, and attached to his left hip is a long cane with a white handle, a spherical collar with two gold bevel gears, and a black shaft. You could tell from his aura that he's a powerful Huntsman.

"Ruby Rose and..." The middle-aged man glanced over at you. You assumed he didn't know your name, but as you went to answer him he replied, "[Y/N] [L/N]."

'How did he know my name?'

Dragblacker: Cameras, idiot.

Well, he's still salty over you not picking him for tonight's brawl.

You broke away from your thoughts as the newcomer placed down a plate of cookies in front of you and Ruby. He leans down, staring into her eyes. "You... have silver eyes." The man murmured.