《 九 : Best Day Ever, Worst Nightmare 》

Warning: Long chapter incoming!! Enjoy.~ ;)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

With all things touched by crime, it seemed as though the prison had never been young or new — could it be that God had reflected the doctrine of predestination in this place, to completely render the very wicked in silence for all eternity? What good would that do for them if they didn't want to change their ways? Nothing but their busy minds can sate them, though one can doubt that would work. 

They would think that people behind bars were all crazy, delusional, and downright disgusting. Yet it's disgustingly hypocritical for citizens to think in such a way. Normal individuals such as ourselves couldn't give a reason to care as they were criminals and they themselves were civilians — sinners must repent for their actions. But can you even blame them for when they're forced to painfully accept our own realm of reality instead of theirs? Jail was what separated the air of reality and unreality. Yet that'd be foolish...no?

Oh, of course not! The true nature of sin lies beyond those rustic bars that lock these monsters inside, for them to never return to the general population and rot in their lonely cells. They are to never experience the paradise that allowed humans to freely roam and touch nature with their hands and feet. Some of the convicts were pitiful, but the other half of them weren't fit for this ungodly world as it crawls with their kind.

Especially when there's someone who plays between life and death, who elevates the split between sanity and insanity.

It's true that technology within the four Kingdoms of Remnant is a wave of ultramodern machinery and architecture; however, underneath and in front of the prison is nature's welcoming soil that supported the sable blackness of flowers in this modern life.

The youthful male inside his prison cell was a perfect example of being a black flower in society — a person that questions God's rationality and madness. On opposite sides, he sat on his premade bed and stared at the ugly prison door, waiting and serving his term. He chewed impatiently on his lower lip, his fangs slightly protruding from his upper lip. The man sighed for the days and months to pass by. His capture and imprisonment were only recent, but it already felt like eternity to him.

His neighboring prisoners were all trying to repent for their crimes and sins. Everyday they'd cry and wail about the past, and he was getting sick of them. Although some were genuinely upset with themselves for what they've done, the other half of their population hadn't cared and claimed that they'd do it all over again if they could obtain the object of their desires. The man noted that each and every one of them were all sick to the core.