《 五 : Odd Eyes 》

[~Prior To Huntress Meeting Evil~]

《RED LIKE ROSES》

The red lass lost count of how many years have passed. How many painful years did she endure after coming forth to accept the death of her mother? Though she couldn't recall anything from the past that allowed her some recollections about her birth mother, her father had always told her stories about the white riding hood. He described her as kindhearted, gentle, and someone that he could call 'home'.

Standing in the pure white snow, rose petals flew from her sides as she stared down at the tombstone, her red cape draped around her shoulders. The girl hadn't said anything, but was there a need to? Words cannot suffice her wistful heart and melancholic mood.

The red riding hood turns herself around and begins to walk off into the frozen forest. The wooden structure of branches and limbs had blackened. Dead leaves had either withered into the sky or plunged into the large mass of snow. The trees were encased in ice and frost. Despite the cold front, the young girl continued to make her way back.

The girl told herself that spring would come, and eventually the season will come. Even though she tries to not remind herself of that person –of her mother– time was still cruel and winter felt like an eternity. She misses her mother, and just saying this makes her miss the female parent even more.

The red riding hood fought back her tears as she found herself situated in the middle of the snowstorm. Blinking back her tears, she looks up to find that she had been surrounded by large, black wolf variants: the Grimm. A pack of them surrounded the young girl, crawling and shuffling their feet.

Their mouths dripped with the crimson life force of either a human or an animal. The young girl scans all around her, and at the same time, three of the beasts rush in to devour the character. However, they were only met with the face of snow and rose petals. Confused, they looked around to find the mysterious girl. One directed their eyes on the radiant moon, and there she was, fluttering in the air with scattered rose petals and unsheathing her red artillery.

Performing a series of somersaults, she's able to accurately aim and shoot at the wolves, blasting their heads with the silver bullets loaded into her large-caliber rifle. As a wolf charged in and slashed at her with his claws, the red riding hood bounced back and altered the mechanical weapon into a massive scythe.

Catching onto a volant wind, the young girl wasted no time and began to storm in, lacerating the Grimm with her red scythe. More of them started to appear as she mowed down the first pack of wolves. There were too many to count, but the red lass wasn't worried about the abundance of dark wildlife.