《 八 : From Shadows, A Black Dragon Comes 》

REMINDER: This book is labeled 'mature' for a specific reason and you'll see soon in the beginning! I am not very experienced with writing steamy scenes (or so-called lemons lmao), but I decided to take a gamble and do something different with it. Also this chapter is very action-oriented and LONG. Not as lengthy as the last chapter, but still pretty long lmao.

Just wanted to give you readers a heads-up! Okay, without further ado, please enjoy this chapter! :>

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It feels like a dream — hell, it almost seems like you were living in a dream. You wanted time to flow slowly, so that the memories of friends you've kept in your heart, didn't spread elsewhere. However much you dreamed, it only widened the gap between dreams and reality. 

The romantic expression was hardly conducive to a relaxed atmosphere. The sound of two heartbeats along with the carnal desires that escaped from the sinner's lips had resounded through the room. Her cherry lips engulfed yours, her tongue sliding into the oral cavity to explore her new territory. No matter how much you fought against it, the mutual feeling inside your heart doesn't leave.

The blondette on top of the sinner draws herself back, her tongue running against your soft cheek. The vermeil flood in your cheeks extended towards your ears, then your entire body had begun to succumb into sensual gratification. At this moment in time, you hadn't left your concerns behind due to your lack of experience in intimate congress. It became evident as the blonde looked up at you, gazing into your eyes that have been clouded by a haze of unenlightenment.

The vampire touches her lips to your ear, trancing you with her husky voice. Though her utterance sounded slightly hoarse and low-pitched, her sweet words were conveyed in a gentle, erotic whisper. "You can relax, [Y/N]... I got you... Leave your concerns and doubts behind, and allow me to show you what it means to love..." With that, your heart flounced out of your chest.