Chapter 14

*Kate's P.O.V.

When we got to the garden, Brent pushed a button somewhere near the entrance to the garden and a mechanical dragon showed up in the garden. "Woah, that is so cool!" Dave exclaimed. "Yeah. First class robo-dragon," Brent said.

We walked up to the robotic machine, and got our weapons and powers ready.

"READY, SET, ATTACK!" Brent shouted as he pulled a lever near the door of the entrance.

We started attacking the robot. I aimed for the tail with my gloves and pressed the stud for ice. The ice hit the tail, but I didn't get to cut the tail off.

"By the way, the tail is made out of plastic and cloth, so that would be easier to break off!" Brent shouted as I looked down to see what the others were doing.

Dave flew upwards and helped me with the aiming. We both aimed for the tail, and a few seconds later, we saw the plastic tail on the ground.we flew down and high-fived Shirley and Christie.

"Very,good trainees. Very good indeed," Brent said. "So, is training over?" Dave said panting. "Well...not just yet," Brent said putting a smirk on his face. "You see, we'll have to go travel to other colleges that also need to have training for fighting," Lucinda said as she went into the garden. "When do we need to go?" I asked. "Right now," Flora said, as she just appeared right behind me. "WHAT?!" I exclaimed. "RIGHT NOW?" Dave said. "Why, yes right now. you only have two weeks left to practice fighting the dragon, so we need to get ready right away," Brent explained. "TWO WEEKS LEFT?!" Shirley shouted. "Yes!" Lucinda said. "We'll need to get ready for this fight, for this is a great chance for you guys to be famous or known as the first people to slay the dragon's tail," Flora said. "Fine," Shirley said, crossing her arms. "Okay, now, are you ready for your trip?" Brent asked.

(Hey guys! Hope that you like it. This is what I have so far. So as you can tell the book is almost done. Please continue reading this, and please like, comment, and vote. 💖💖💖💕💕💕Bye!)