Chapter 9

*Shirley's P.O.V.

After training, Lucinda led us to the garden where we landed before. Well, not before before, but the before when we got here before. We saw this tree that was like, WOW! It is so beautiful. Its crown covered with different shades of beautiful green leaves mixed with a little bit of blue. We saw different kinds of flowers like daffodils, daisies, lilies, roses, lavenders, and also some hibiscuses. There were also some bushes covered with berries and stuff.
"We are going to train here, next week. We need to concentrate, so that we won't be able to do anything to these plants, because my sister, Flora, went to the other academies just like this, to get some weapons. First she kind of copies how the weapon looks like, and stores that image in one of her gloves. The time she gets here we can start ruining the garden, so she can use her 'powers' to fix it," Lucinda said.

Wait, Lucinda has a sister? I thought.

"Lucinda, why don't we ever see Flora, when we pass by the garden?" Kate asked. "That's because she's always in the garden shack, over there, looking for what tool she should use to plant. Sometimes she also casts an invisibility spell on herself," Lucinda answered. "Oh," we said together and laughed.

*Christie's P.O.V.

Although I'm shy, I need to face the fact that I don't know much about any of these things in this kind of place.
I need to focus on my training and myself. I act like a mysterious person to them, but I'm just afraid of what I did before I got here.
***
Before I got here, I packed my stuff into my suitcase and left, with the book in my bag. I hopped into the portal and I saw Lucinda glaring at me with an evil stare. It creeped me out, so I used my powers to knock her out.
***
I hope she forgets about it. This secret will haunt me down, n-not until I tell it to someone.
"C'mon guys we need to get inside, it looks like it about to rain," Lucinda said. We went into the academy and got into our rooms.
**********
When we got into our room.
**********
"Dave, I-I need to tell you something. If you still remember the day when I got here, and you asked where Lucinda was when you were trying to ask her something? Well I kind of carried her into her room when I knocked her out," I said nervously.
"You did, WHAT!" Dave exclaimed.
"Don't get mad at me, she was creeping me out in the portal. It was just like she was possessed, or something like that," I explained.
"Okay, fine I won't tell anyone, just, don't do it again," Dave said. "Thanks a bunch," I thanked.
Oh, wait. We need to get ready for dinner.

Knock. Knock.

"Yes?" I asked. "It's dinner time," Brent said through the door.

The thunder clashed as the rain fell down. We ate dinner as we watched the raindrops trickle down the window pane. It was so silent, but Lucinda broke the silence by asking, "So, guys, how did you like training?" "It was okay. A little hard though," Kate said while grabbing her spoon-full of mushroom soup.

*Kate's P.O.V.

After Lucinda questioned us, I slurped up my soup. "Dave, did you find training easy?" I asked. "It was fine, but I kinda couldn't focus on the apple," Dave replied. "Oh, well that's progressive," Lucinda said. "Christie, are you okay? You seem scared." Shirley asked. "No, I-I'm fine. It's just the rain and thunder," she replied with a trembling voice. "Are you sure?" I asked. "No, really I'm fine," she said. "Okay," the three of us said together.
After dinner we went back to our dorms and got ready for bed.

(Hey, guys! Sorry for the late update.
P.S. School is back. Pls. comment, vote, and follow me.)