Chapter 16

*Kate's P.O.V.

We stopped for a little while, and later on, we continued to walk.

We stopped again, cause the rustling continued as we continued to walk. As soon as we stopped, something...or someone, pounced out of the shrubs. We saw a woman's disfigured shadow walking towards us. When she was in sight, we saw her long brown hair fixed into a high ponytail, and we saw her wearing dark purple blazers, matching high-heeled shoes, and she had jewelries on her neck, hands, and she also wore an anklet. She walked toward us with her shoes, clicking and clacking on the floor.

Click...clack...clock...

That patterns of sounds continued until she stopped walking. She laughed out a wicked witch-like laugh, and she held a stick in her hand. "Hello, hehehe," she chuckled. "H-hello," we stammered walking carefully backwards. "Are you lost? Hahahaha!" she said wickedly. "No!" I said courageously. "Oh, don't worry, I won't hurt you. But he might..." the woman said pointing to a sleeping dragon.

We continued walking backwards, and I stumbled on a bunch of baskets, which I never noticed before.

I stood up against the wall, till the witch-like person stopped walking towards us. "My name is SASHA," she said dramatically. "And I am the most wonderful sorceress, and the most powerful magi of all," she boasted still laughing wickedly. "I'm gonna slay that tail...and that's the last thing I'll do!" I said leaning near her, as my friends pull me back. "Goodbye...hahahaha!" Sasha said as she disappeared into thin air.

"Who WAS that?" Dave asked. "I don't know, but I know that she's harmful," I answered. "Oh well, we need to slay that tail of his," Christie said.

We walked quietly towards the dragon, and it suddenly awoken. We flinched. We wore our weapons, and approached the dragon bravely.

He roared and blasted out his fiery flames. We got to dodge it, but it nearly hit me and Christie. Dave and I flew up to get a good target for the tail. Dave got his arrow, an shot the dragon to paralyze it. When it was down on the ground, I pushed the lavender stud, and my spear came out. I aimed for the tail, but then I saw them aiming for his head.

"Guys, we're aiming for the tail, not for the head!" I commanded.
They were alert. They all ran and flew to the tail, as I threw my spear towards the tail. I closed my eyes as I threw it. I opened my eyes, and saw the spear jabbed into the tail. I flew towards the tail, and sliced off the tail with some of Dave's help, since the dragon was already standing up. I asked Dave, because Christie and Shirley couldn't fly. We helped each other slice it off. As soon as we saw the tail come off, we saw green acid dropping out of the tail. "EWWW!" we said in unison.

As soon as the tail came off, we saw violet rays surrounding the dragon. Before our very own eyes, the dragon turned into a guy. He wore a blue robe, a bandana, and some old-time sandals.

We went out the cave, and down the mountain. The time we got there the ride was ready.

When we got in, we saw Lucinda and Flora inside the vehicle.

"So, Lucinda, who are these trainees of yours?" Carlton asked. "Well, this is Kate, Shirley, Dave, and Christie," Lucinda answered happily.

*Lucinda's P.O.V.

I am so glad he's back to normal, especially when he is the youngest in the family. We could have a longer talk while the students have their two-month vacay.

*Kate's P.O.V.

We talked and talked the whole time we were in the vehicle.
•••••
When we got there, Dave stretched out his arms because he slept all the way. He went out and said, "Ahhh, school at last." "Well, I don't think that you guys are going to stay here for long. You guys are going back home or your two-month vacation," Lucinda said. "What?! But we just got here!" Christie blurted out. "Yeah, well you need to get some rest," Flora answered. "Fine," we said reluctantly.

We went to our rooms to pack up our stuff.
•••••
After we packed up our stuff, we gave each other our numbers to contact each other.

We rode the portal, and went back home.
•••••
When I got to my house, I told my mom everything and added their numbers to my phone.

I'm gonna miss being at Crelton.

(Heyo! This is it. The last chapter of my book. Hope u guys liked it.
Read my next book, which is the last book about this kind. I'm going to make different kinds if books...and...yah! Anyways, blahblahblah. Hope u guys like, vote, and comment. Bye!)