Chapter 5

*Kate's P.O.V.

*****

There's this man who brings me to this, whole other world, and brings me to a building. NO WAIT. A castle. He brings me to a castle, and...

*****

"Ouch!" I screamed. "Rise and shine, honey," a voice said. Before replying back, I blinked a couple of times and saw my mom. "Mom? Mom! Why did you do that?!" I exclaimed. "You were sleeping for a really long time, for like until 11:00 am," Mom said. "Oh, no! Lily's party stars at 1:00pm, and her house is so far. I better get ready. Thanks for waking me up, Mom!" I said while getting ready for the party. Oh, wait, where's my phone, and the BOOK! I thought. I looked for it under my pillow, NOPE. I looked for all of it, including my earphones, under the blanket, JACKPOT! After looking for all of my stuff, I plugged my charger onto the power cord extension, and charged my phone. I kept the book into my purse and got my clothes ready before I took a bath.

***

After I took a bath, I wore my clothes which were, a blue tank top with some tiny flowers on it, and a purple floral skirt to match my top. I also wore my favorite blue shoes to match my clothes.
I asked my mom to drive me to Lily's house, and she said yes. I unplugged my phone from the charger and placed it both in my purse.

Mom drove me to Lily's house.

A lot of minutes later, I got to Lily's house, and said bye to my mom.
I went into Lily's house and saw an old man open the door for me. "Hey, Lily," I waved. She came to me and introduced the old man to me, "Hey, Kate, this guy, is my butler, Mr. Stevenson," she said. Mr. Stevenson and I shook hands, and Lily led me to the party room, as it says on the door.

Lily opened up the door, and I saw Shirley and all my other old classmates, during grade school.
"Hey, Shirley," I shouted. Shirley came to me, and led me to the buffet table.

Wow! Lily's house is actually like a MANSION at this moment, I thought.

Shirley brought a bag, and I saw a book sticking out from it. "Shirls, what's that book in your bag?" I asked. "N-nothing, why do you ask," she said, stammering.
I took the book out of her bag. "Hey, give that back," Shirley demanded. The book had the same scribbles as mine but this one said, "SCARLETT". "Fine, you found me out. My grandmother, Scarlett, was also a slayer of the dragon of Crelton Mountain," Shirley confessed. "Look, Shirley, you should not have read this. If you do, you will also need to slay the dragon. When did you start reading it?"
I explained. "I started reading this on Thursday night, I found it in my mom's cabinet when I saw a glow coming out of it," she said.

Hmmm...Shirley and I started reading this on the same day, so that means we will be picked up on the same day, and slay the dragon together. That sounds much better than how mom explained it, I thought.

I told Shirley what I thought about and she said the same thing about her mom explaining it to her.
After the party, Shirley and I went home together with her mom, who drove the car for us.
When I was at home I did the necessary things that I needed to do, and went to sleep.

The next morning I got my clothes ready and took a bath.
***
After I took a bath, I went to the dining room, and ate breakfast.

**********************************

After the whole day passed, I just slept.

*****

There's a woman who tells that dude who brought me to the castle to go away. The woman brings me into a room, and there's this whole room filled with swords, and... and weapons...

*****

"Wake up sweetie, you need to go to school very early remember, just so you can get your suitcase, okay," Mom whispered. "But Mom! It's 4 o'clock in the morning, and..." I said, but she cut me off, "No, you need to get ready, right now," she demanded.
I got ready to take a bath and charged my phone... 10%.
I unplugged my phone from the charger when it was done charging, and of course also after I took a bath and wore my clothes. Me and my mom went to Waynesbridge and she parked the car outside of school.
I went to get my suitcase from my dorm room, and I saw Shirley, doing the same thing, but I just smiled at her. Mom went to the school's office to drop me out for a few months...OF TRAINING AND SLAYING A DRAGON.
When we were done with the school business, I went home and added some stuff into my suitcase. My mom came to me with something in her hand. "If you want to contact me in Crelton, push the setup button on this watch, and it will have the same contacts as you have on your phone. If I'm not answering it's either I'm watching tv, in the kitchen, not wearing it, or sleeping, so take good care of this," Mom said. "Okay, Mom," I said with care.

(Hey guys! I hope this one gave you a little bit of excitement running all around your body. The next chapter will surely be exciting enough for you guys and...yeah! Please comment, vote, and FOLLOW me. PLEASE! Thnx, BYE!)