Chapter 13

*Christie's P.O.V.

I was so energetic right after that story. I couldn't even go to sleep. "Dave, are you awake?" I asked as soft as I could. "I am now," he replied. "Go to sleep," Dave said throwing a pillow at my face. "I can't. I keep on thinking about Lucinda's story. It keeps me thinking all about training," I explained. "Well, then try to close your eyes and dream, or maybe try to do one of your vision tricks," Dave said as he sat up. "Oh, thanks cous," I thanked as I laid my head down on the bed.

*****

*Dave's P.O.V.

Geez. Why can't she sleep? It's a good thing I made her sleep, or else she would be keeping me up all night with her annoying questions.

"Aaaaaaaaaaaaah!" I heard right after I shut my eye lids. "Ugh, what is it now?!" I shouted. I looked to my left and saw Christie screaming at the top of her lungs.
I shook her to snap her out of whatever she's having, or seeing. "Aaah, aaah," she just kept screaming. "Christie, wake up!" I shouted.

*Kate's P.O.V.

We woke up to the spun of screaming. "Shirley, do you hear that?" I asked as I sat up. "Yeah, I think it's coming from Dave and Christie's room," Shirley said as she turned toward me.

We went out and rushed toward their room and went in. "Aaaaaah!" We heard as we opened up the door and saw Dave having trouble sleeping because of Christie. After a few seconds, we saw Lucinda who came into the room, and we saw another woman standing behind her. That must have been Flora, Lucinda's sister.

"Okay, now what's the problem here?" Lucinda asked sleepily. "I think she's having a nightmare," Dave said, sounding very concerned. "Oh, now is that so? Well, I have just the right thing for that," Flora said as she went out.

A minute later she came back with a bag. "Here, put this in her mouth," Flora said handing us a candy-like thing that had a unicorn shape.

A few second later, Christie stopped screaming and started smiling.

We went back to our rooms, and went to sleep.
*****
The next morning, we woke up, and got rest for the next day of training...in the garden.

A few hours later, we were done eating, resting, and eating again. Brent, Lucinda, and Flora led us to the garden, and we started training.

"Okay guys, this training is a little different from the others. Today, we are going to use both our weapons and powers together, so that when you guys try to cut the tail off, you'll be ready," Brent said.

Brent was gone for a while ever since we found that picture and got our powers, I thought.

We followed Brent's rules, and started training.

(Heyo! So sorry for the super late update. Hoping you guys vote, comment, and etc. 💖💕💖💕💖💕💖💕Bye!)