Chapter 10

*Kate's P.O.V.

We went to sleep after we took a bath.
***
The next morning, we woke up to a shout through the door, "Guys, time to eat breakfast," he said. We got ready for breakfast ad went to the dining room. "What took you guys so long?" Dave asked. "Oh, we woke up late. Sorry, Lucinda," we apologized. We got ready for training after we ate. "Hey, madam Lucinda what's for training today?" I asked. "Oh, so sorry. we are not going to train today. Instead, we are going to explore more of the academy," Lucinda said. "What?!" we exclaimed. "Don't worry. This won't be boring I promise," she said to us in assurance.

Lucinda brought us in front of a wall of bushes. "Okay, so please step back a little," Lucinda commanded. She pushed the bushes in front of her, aside, and we saw a door. A tiny, little door. She opened the tiny door and we saw a cool, magical, garden with lots of magical-looking animals. "Okay. We are in our magical secret garden, which we hide behind a bunch of bushes. This is our secret academy garden. Nobody. I mean, NOBODY! Is allowed to go in here, except for me and all the students in the academy. Now, over here is the magical elephant, in which you can learn telekinesis, which is eventually reading other people's minds, communicating with the minds of other people, or whatever you want to call it. Over there we have... the magical duck that can make you have the ability to fly," Lucinda said. She walked over to a lake or a pond, or something like those small bodies of water with some more animals in it. "Here is the magical dolphin, in which you can be breathing under water. Finally, the last, but not the least, our magical swan, in which you can summon any superpower you want, or maybe even all of the super powers," she explained. "How do we earn these powers exactly?" I asked. "Oh! Yeah, right. All you have to do, is to treat them as kindly as you can, and they will choose whether or not to give you powers," Lucinda answered. "Oh, that's cool," Dave said. We asked Lucinda if there were any food for the animals, and she said, "Yes, we do. Let me get it for a second."
We picked our own animals.
After a few seconds, Lucinda came over with the food.

*Shirley's P.O.V.

We started choosing the animal we wanted. I chose the magical elephant, so I could learn how to communicate with other people with my mind.

*Dave's P.O.V.

I would've chosen the swan, but I think that some super powers are a little girly, so I just chose the duck. I would be like superman, flying all around looking for someone in need of help.

*Christie's P.O.V.

I would really want to learn how to breathe under water. I walked over to the magical dolphin. I sat near the small body of water, and stayed beside the dolphin.

*Kate's P.O.V.

I would've chosen any of the animals, but the others just walked to the animals that they wanted for their powers, and Lucinda gave them the food for the rightful animal. I sat next to the last animal in the water, which was the swan. I squatted on the wet, muddy soil, as I felt the swan rubbing it's beak gently against my hand.

I guess it likes me, I thought.

"Hey, Kate. You made a new friend?" Lucinda asked, giggling at the sight of the swan liking me to be its student, er something like that. "I guess little swan over here, wants to play," I said. "Oh, please try to make it less hyper while you're actually playing with it," Lucinda said giggling a little more. I fed the swan and I saw it flapping its wings. It was creating a little, colorful aurora around its body by just flapping. The swan flapped for about three more times, and it rubbed its wings on my forehead. It felt as soft as a pillow. When it removed its wing of my forehead, I saw myself floating in midair. "Yikes!" I screamed, not knowing how to work out the flying power. "Do you know how to get down?" Lucinda asked. "I'll try," I replied, trying to calm down. I took a deep breath, and I felt the world floating with me. I opened my eyes and saw my feet back on the ground. "Woah, Kate. How did you do that?" Dave asked excitedly. "Nothin' I just took a deep breath and when I opened my eyes, I saw my self floating," I answered.
"Can you try to communicate with me when I get my superpower?" Shirley asked. "Sure," I said.
When all the others got their powers, we tried it out.

"HEY, SHIRLEY, CAN YOU HEAR ME," I said through my mind.
"YEAH, I GUESS I CAN," she replied.
"COOL!" I said.
"YEAH, I KNOW RIGHT," she said.

We stopped chatting, and laughed.
I tried to fly again with Dave. After that, I tried to swim with Christie.
Those powers were so cool. I guess I have more powers than that. I tried to shoot out laser eye beams, it worked!
I'm so cool.
"Okay, guys. Let's go back inside. Go rest. Training's tomorrow 2:30, sharp," Lucinda said.
"Ugh, okay, madam Lucinda," Dave said.

(Hey guys! Hope this was long enough. Sorry for the suuuuuuuper late update, I was so busy with school stuff. Anyways, please comment, vote, and follow me pls. :) Bye!)