Chapter 11

*Dave's P.O.V.

Today was a little boring, because all we did was earn some powers and rest for tomorrow's training.

As I watched the raindrops fall on the window pane, I took a deep breath and floated out to the kitchen to grab a snack.

I went to the kitchen, and headed for the refrigerator. "Whatcha doing?" I heard a voice ask. I turned back and saw Shirley eating some grapes on the kitchen counter. "Nothing, just grabbing a snack," I replied. "Oh, okay. What are you gonna eat?" she asked. "I dunno, anything edible of course," I said while grabbing a tiny piece of a chocolate bar. "Ooh, that looks good," Shirley said eating her last grape. "You want one?" I asked. "Thanks, but no thanks, I'm on a diet," Shirley replied as she wiped her mouth with a napkin. "I'll be heading back to my room now," I said a I took a last bite of chocolate. "Okay, me too. Head back with me?" Shirley said as she stood up from the table.

We went to our room. As we walked up to our room, we stopped by a picture on the wall. The picture had two little girls in it. The first one we saw had green eyes, light brown hair, and she kinda looked like Lucinda. The other one had blonde hair and light blue eyes, I think that it was Lucinda's sister, Flora. "Wow, these girls look so cute," Shirley said staring at the picture. "Yeah, well you should be heading back to your room," I shouted as I reached for the knob on my door which was actually seven doors away from the picture. "Okay," Shirley shouted walking her way to her room.

As I went into the room, I saw Christie sitting on the floor crying. "What's wrong Christie?" I asked as I walked up to her. I looked into her eyes and saw... all black. "What's wrong with you Christie. Are you okay?" I asked as I ran to the door. I turned the door knob as she walked towards me. I went out, and rushed to Lucinda's room.

I knocked on the door a lot of times. "Lucinda, please help me! There's something wrong with Christie," I said as Lucinda got out of her room. "Show me where she went," Lucinda commanded with what seems to be a weapon, in her hands.

I led her to Christie, and we saw her walking toward Kate and Shirley's room. Lucinda shot her with, whatever weapon she was holding, and Christie fell onto the ground. "What did you do?!" I asked Lucinda. "Nothing, I just pacified her. Don't worry, when she wakes up, she'll be alright," Lucinda said. "Okay. Thank you madam Lucinda," I thanked as I carried Christie back to our room.

When I got Christie on her bed, I decided to go to Kate and Shirley's bedroom. I went to their room and knock on their door.

*Kate's P.O.V.

Knock. Knock.

We heard loud bangs on our door. Then suddenly, someone barged into our room. After a few seconds later, we saw Dave's pale face in front of the door. "Why the pale face, Dave?" I asked as Dave closed the door. "Listen, and listen carefully. Shirley remember when we passed by the picture and we went back to our dorms?" Dave said and asked. "Yeah, why?" Shirley replied. "Because, when I went into the room, I saw Christie crying on the floor," Dave said panting. "Why are we involved in this thing of yours?" I asked. "You're not. It's just that, when she faced me, her eyes were all black, like she was cursed, or something like that," Dave said, half shouting. "Aaaaah," I screamed as Dave looked back. We saw Christie standing behind him looking normal. "Ha ha, you should've seen your face," I said laughing out loud. "Not cool, Kate. NOT COOL," Dave said looking kinda mad. "Sorry, it's just the thing that you said, and Christie- ha ha ha ha ha," I said as I tried to stop laughing. Shirley was a little silent. Like, super silent. "Yo, Shirls. Hello?" I said trying to make her stop staring into my eyes. I snapped my fingers and she stopped. "What's wrong with you? It's like you're staring deeply into my soul," I said as I sighed in relief.

We checked the time on the clock, 5:58. "We better get ready for dinner," Dave said turning the knob on the door.

(What's up guys. How'd you like it. Long enough for you? Hope it was. Please comment, vote, and etc. Bye!)