Chapter 7

*Lucinda's P.O.V.

I might as well get ready for their training tomorrow.
I went to the training room, and fixed all the weapons they might choose.
I pointed my finger to the coolest weapons in the room, and placed it on the table beside the door.

The weapons floated to the table one by one. I went to get some snacks that wouldn't spoil over night, and placed them on another table, placed beside the other table, beside the door. There you go. Now to add some decorations.

I grabbed some ribbons, streamers, bows, banners that says "Crelton Academy", and of course what would training be without some lava lamps.

I put up some targets just incase they want to give archery a try.

I looked at the clock, 3:27 pm.

I better get the trainers ready for... Oh, wait! I forgot to introduce Dave and Christie to Kate and Shirley. I'll just introduce them to each other later on, or maybe they'll bump into each other. Yeah! I'm done, for now.

*Kate's P.O.V.

It's too early to like go to sleep and stuff like that, so I went to the library. I saw books that were very rare to be found in the local stores in my town, and tried to read one whole book.

*****

After I read the book, I checked the time on the clock, 4:39. Huh! It took me an hour and a few minutes to read one book. ONLY ONE BOOK!
I went back to my dorm room and found Shirley sleeping. I tried shaking her to wake her up, but it didn't work.
I grabbed a dipper of cold water, and splashed it onto her body.
"What is wrong with you! Can't a person try to sleep?!" Shirley shouted. "Sorry, you were just sleeping for a loooooooooooooong time," I explained.

Geez! Just trying not to make you sloppy during training, I thought.

*Shirley's P.O.V.

I changed my clothes after KATE, splashed a bunch of freezing cold water, on my body.

*****

After I changed my clothes, I saw that dinner was almost ready. Kate and I waited for Brent to call us, near the door.
When he called us, we followed him to the dining room.
After we ate, we went back to the room and...
"Kate, Shirley, wait. Let me introduce you to some more of my students, well, not more, but two more, of my students. Christie, Dave, come here, I'm going to introduce you to some people over here with me," Lucinda said. Then two people, a boy and a girl came to us. "Christie, Brent, this is Kate and this is Shirley," Lucinda continued.
We shook hands and Dave said, "Hi I'm Dave and this is Chritie, my cousin. I'm nineteen and she's, well also nineteen. She's just two months and a few days younger than me."
"H-hi there, I-I'm Christie. N-nice to m-meet you g-guys," Christie stammered.
Christie and Dave have HUGE differences.

*Kate's P.O.V.

After we met Dave and Christie, we went to their dorm room and got to know each other till it was our curfew.
We went to their dorm room and talked about our lives.
After all that talking, we went back to our rightful room and went to sleep.

**********

The next morning, we woke up and got ready for... TRAINING!
After we bathed, changed out clothes, and breakfast, and got ready for training, Lucinda and Brent led us to the training room.
In the training room, we saw Dave and Christie standing on the other side of the room. We also saw food just incase we get hungry as Lucinda said. We saw different kinds of weapons, lots of targets, lava lamps, and MORE FOOD.
Before we started training, Lucinda said to form a line in front of her. "I will be holding your heads for a few seconds, so your brain can be trained to have balance and other stuff to help you during battle," Lucinda said.
She held our heads one by one, and after each person heard a gong sound that nobody else could hear, in their head, that means their brain is trained.
"Okay, so, training starts now. Pick a weapon that you want to use when battling, and stand in front of one of the targets," Brent said. "Oh, and, you can only pick the weapons on the table next to the door," he added.
We picked our weapons and started training.

(Hey, guys!!! I hope this is long enough. If it's not, the reason is because school is back. So sorry for the delay. Pls. vote, comment and follow me. PLEASE.)