Masochistic Habits

Hey guys! Welcome to the newest story, this will be an Izuku x Setsuna story and a story where Izuku has a healing quirk. I think you can kind of see where this is going, but I hope I manage to surprise you at least a little along the way. Enjoy! Please comment any criticism, as that will help me become a better writer, and allow me to produce better quality things for you guys!

By the way, this is an AU, where Izuku has a quirk, and where UA is a university of sorts. 

Ciao!

________________________________________________________________________________

 "I'm so proud of you, son... I'm just sorry that I couldn't see you make it to the number one spot..."

Blue fire blazed around them, the father-son duo on the floor, the father beneath rubble and roof trusses.

"D-dad... No..." The young man, no older than 12, voice trembling and hurt, raw emotion leaking through, his voice weak, as his tears hit the floor, burning away as the fire grew stronger.

"It's alright, son... Your mother might not have been here when you needed her, but I'll always be- COUGH COUGH- I'll always be with you son... You've got your mother's eyes... You are my pride... I couldn't have asked for a better son... I love you, Izuku..."

(His hand goes limp, falling to the floor, making a thud)

The boy cries even harder amongst the burning wreckage of a house, his tears sizzling on the boiling hot tile floor.

A faint glow of purple surrounded him as his tears went on, the fire still raging, little droplets of molten metal falling on the boy.

The home burnt down, and the body of the father was no more, nothing more than black ash, reduced to almost nothing. 

The young man was also nowhere to be seen.

The only thing that was left was the person who started the fire.

"There. All taken care of. That guy won't be an issue any longer."

The figure walked away, blue fire wisping from his palms.

______________________________(Time Skip: 6 years)_________________________________

Sonic booms rattled the city, glass windows were shattering, buildings shaking violently.

Nobody knew why, except the blur that had been going back and forth between the mainland and one of the islands.

He had been running since 5 AM that morning, and it was currently 10 PM, many worried, thinking villains were attacking at first, but grew accustomed to it after hours of hearing them.

BOOM

Another one.

BOOM

Another one.

BOOM

BOOM

BOOM

They progressively got faster until they seemed to appear inside each other.

BOOMBOOMBOOMBOOMBOOMBOOMBOOMBOOMBOOM

Then it stopped.

The harsh purple glow encased the young man, hands on his knees, legs shredded, torn, and broken to bits and pieces. 

He panted, breathing in and out, exhausted, and as his legs brought themselves back together, he stood up, still a bit wobbly, then took off once more, dust and water flying upwards.