Quirk Assessment

Hey guys! Thank you all for the support and I hope you enjoy the newest chapter!

Onward!

Aizawa had woken up hours ago, around 3 AM, he had patrolled from 9 PM to 12 in the morning, and could only ever sleep three hours anymore.

He groans, just now shuffling out of bed, and silently creeping out of his room, being careful to not wake his roommate Hizashi up.

You would think after all these years, these two would be able to get an actual apartment, but no. They are still living in the first apartment they bought together, where the living room was their bedroom, and the bathroom and kitchen were connected.

Not the prettiest, but they made do.

He went over to the two coffee makers they owned, and filled them up, turning them on, and relishing in the bitter scent of freshly-made coffee.

HIzashi came stumbling into the kitchen, reaching into the fridge, and grabbing his energy drink from yesterday.

His voice was raw, having used it plenty last night, "Shota, we have to get to the school."

Aizawa held his hand out lazily, "It's 3 AM Hizashi, take a breather, and maybe something for that throat. You sound like you've smoked 20 packs every week for 30 years."

Hizashi sighed, rubbing it, speaking just that little sentence made his throat pulse and prod with knife-like pain.

"As I said, find something for the throat, then go chill out, we have 2 hours before we have to even leave."

Hizashi stumbles out of the kitchen, and the thump of his body hitting his bed sounded out.

"I wouldn't suggest going back to sleep, however. You'll just end up worse off later."

Hizashi groans, and sits up, leaning against the wall his eyes bloodshot, and grabbed his energy drink off the nightstand.

Gulping down the rest of it, he sighs, setting his head against the brick wall, the cool calming down his headache.

Aizawa walks out, mug in hand, and sits on the side of his bed, and slowly sips away, grabbing his phone, and setting his hero costume behind him.

HIzashi looks over at him, bloodshot eyes observing the calculated and certain movements Aizawa was making.

"How are you awake? We got here around 12:30, so how are you even functioning?"

Aizawa shrugged, "No idea. I haven't been able to sleep much, well, ever. I've always needed three hours of sleep, any more, and my body aches, any less, and I don't wake up."

Hizashi nodded, setting his head against the bricks once more, and sighed out in frustration and annoyance.

"Why did I have to wake up now? Why couldn't I just wake up when we had to get ready?"

His voice whined throughout the small apartment, and Aizawa chuckled, "You were probably so hyper-focused on getting up on time today, that you heard me make coffee, and thought it was time to get ready."

He just lays down, covering his head.

"Fuck this. I need sleep."

Aizawa laughs over his cup of coffee, the life-giving drink running dry in his cup.

_______________________

"Ugh."

Hizashi, the poor soul, had awoken once more at the time they needed to go, so he was quite dreary and tired, his body sagging.