Fire Of Resolve: Extinguished

You guys really seemed to enjoy this story.

I must thank you. I've laughed at all of your comments, and all of you really seem to hate a few characters.

Again, thank you for the support, and wonderful comments, it means a lot and will continue to mean the world to me.

Hehe... Man, this kinda is making me sad. Feels like I'm gonna cry. This story was a good thing, and I enjoyed writing it.

But as we all know, all good things must come to an end.

そして、これで終わりです。

Onward.

Midoriya had awoken, a sinking feeling in his gut making him sweat.

He shook his head, trying to rid of the trifling sensation, and gets up, heading to the shower to try and get rid of the sheen of sweat.

5 minutes later...

Midoriya could be seen in the common room, just sitting, jacket on the chair, head in his hands.

'What is this feeling?! I haven't ever felt like this since-... No. No no-no. Not again. I'm not letting someone else die. Not again. Not again. Never again'

Izuku gets up and walks out, nobody else is awake.

He arrives in class, the room dark, Aizawa not even there.

He quietly sits at his desk, his foot tapping, the repetitive sound echoing off of the walls, his eyes flitting and his mind on overdrive.

Looking at the clock does nothing but make his mind move faster, the time counting down until their USJ trip.

______________

Aizawa woke up, the fear inside his heart making his arms raise instinctively, grabbing for his trusty capture gear that lay on his bedside.

Hizashi awoke across from him, hearing the startled breathing and quick movements, "W-what's wrong?"

Aizawa looked around the dark apartment, eyes red, looking around for the reason of his fear.

"Shota what's wrong?"

The man quickly looked towards his roommate, noting the unfearful expression he held.

"No-nothing. Just a bad dream, I guess."

Aizawa started getting dressed, worrying about something, that even he didn't know about.

"Shota, you have an hour before we have to go, go back to sleep."

"Can't, I'm wide awake now. See ya at the school."

Hizashi groaned and rolled back over opting for more sleep, leaving the early riser to his devices.

______________

Aizawa walked into the classroom to see Midoriya sitting at his desk, the darkroom barely allowing him to see the green-hair, "Why are you here?"

"Woke up a bit early, couldn't go back to sleep."

Aizawa just looked at him, as Midoriya looked back, both knew there was something that was going to happen, but neither knew when or how.

"What's on the agenda for today?"

"Pick a class president, go to the USJ."

Midoriya's prediction was confirmed. Something was going to happen at the USJ, but he wouldn't allow it if he had a choice in the matter.