Strongest VS 'Strongest'

Hey guys! Sorry for the last few disappointing chapters, although, it makes me happy that you guys liked them. In this chapter, I will be adding Setsuna into the mix more, since this is supposed to be an IzuSetsuna book. I guess it's a pretty slow burn, and it makes it difficult since I don't have a good grasp on how relationships really go. But, we will see where we end up.

As of now, the class roster, is Midoriya, Bakugo, Kirishima, Tokoyami, Ochaco, Yaoyorozu, Todoroki, Iida, Asui, Jiro, Kaminari, Sero, Sato, Mezo, Toru and Mina. That is not the order of strongest, or any order specifically, but that leaves 16 students.

Anyway, just wanted to clear any misconceptions up, before they happen, and I hope you guys enjoy it!

Onward!

Aizawa sat back in his chair, Class 1-B's teacher across from him.

"So, are we going to do it? Or are you too prideful?"

The hound across from him growled, "Fuck off Aizawa."

"Aww... Is someone gonna throw a fit? The last time I checked, Vlad, your class couldn't even outlast mine. So how about it, hmm? Joint training? That way both classes rise to be something more than a petty hero that resorts to drugs?"

Vlad King was having a very big issue, the man across from him playing him like a fiddle, but he didn't give a damn, "Yes. I'll show you how far my class has come, in these short few days. Prepare to be amazed Aizawa, because you will want my class after we're done."

And the hero stalked off, leaving Aizawa to himself, "Impulsive as ever, huh Vlad? Well, looks like I'll have to show him, just how far my class is willing to go..."

_______________________

Once again, today was no different in the dorms, few were awake, others taking whatever extra time they could find to sleep, and some already walking to the school.

Midoriya never really knew why he wanted to get into UA so early, but he followed his gut anyway, and in doing so, found an Aizawa that was smirking evilly.

"What's your master plan for today?"

Oh what a mistake it was to ask.

"First, we will be doing body exercises, because a hero can't be all quirk. So we will be doing sprints, and something I like to call 'Perpetual Motion'. After that, we will be training quirks, and pushing them to the max, and almost directly after that, we have a joint training with 1-B, where we will be training your bodies again, no quirks, and running though the first half of the day, so basically two rounds of hellish workout, almost directly after one another."

Midoriya groaned, and just said fuck all, and laid his head down, "Can 1-B keep up?"

Aizawa shrugged, "I don't know. Vlad said they'd beat you guys. And said that you guys are weak compared to 1-B. He also said you guys were probably going to need help from 1-B." He finished, adding a little manipulation tactic.

Midoriya's head rose, and a fire blazed within, igniting his soul, and making his muscles ache, wanting to release extra pent up energy.

Aizawa smirked, already knowing the outcome of the 'competition'.

"So, Midoriya, what will it be? Are you going to win, or will you let the class flounder?"

Midoriya looked at Aizawa, and the flamme burnt even brighter, his green eyes turning darker, becoming almost like poison clouds.

"I'll show them who needs help."

Aizawa nodded, satisfied with his trickery, and awaited the other students, his plan with Midoriya already in effect.