Aizawa's Observations

Hope you guys enjoyed the last chapter, and welcome to the new one!

The recovery for Izuku had been rather... forceful. You see, he doesn't like to sit around, so he pretty much went crazy from being strapped down so tight to the couch, that blood flow ended up being cut off in some areas.

After a week, he was allowed to get up and then proceeded to destroy himself once more.

Everybody had given up on fixing that tendency, Mitsuki, who had been a psychologist and therapist, had picked up on his extreme tendency and tacked it down to either coping or a very extreme form of independence. She hasn't entirely figured it out, but she had been planning on talking to him.

Too bad he was moving onto UA's campus.

The boys had left close to an hour ago, planning on getting there early so they could fuck off.

Mitsuki sighed and put her head in her hands.

"Why?" 

A common question for her for a long time, and it was all tied to the man who had walked back into everyone's life, stronger than ever, with extreme mannerisms and mentality issues.

Masaru had been with her through this, and could only do so much. Her thoughts rubbed off on him, and they both had fallen into a deep depression, and they had started to come out of it upon seeing the arguably safe return of one Izuku Midoriya.

With the boys...

Izuku, Katsuki, and Eijiro had all been at UA for a few minutes, and had already unpacked, and had decided to do stupid shit-

BOOM

Yep.

(Camera pans toward the three idiots beating the shit out of each other)

"FUCK YOU!"

"THAT'S GAY!"

"DEKU!"

SLAM

Izuku had thrown a fist, using his entire shoulder, into Katsuki's face, making a crater in the ground.

Eijiro, being the smart fighter here, backed up a bit, but that did nothing to save him from the unstoppable force known as Izuku MIdoriya.

"READY EIJIRO?!"

"SHIIIT!"

Izuku's elbow thrust forward, smacking into Eijiro's arms, and the sound of rock cracking could be heard.

The blow had seperate them for a brief moment, then a flurry of blows was exchanged, Izuku's causing shockwaves upon hitting their target, and Eijiro's doing nothing outside of bruising the bruiser.

Eijiro had decided to become what he always wanted to be. A shield, and Izuku's punches were denting the rocks that made up his skin, forcing them to move, Eijiro using any opportunity to move away, but when your opponent can move up to Mach 10 easily, it makes getting away from strikes hard.

"FUCK!"

BOOM

The sound of the sounud barrier ringing through the campus, the trees whipping to and fro, waves of wind pounding against the dorms and school.

"DEKU!"

Izuku turns around, and the palm which witheld an explosion came into his view.

"Oh shi-"

BOOM

Blood covered the ground, and Katsuki smirked, "HA! TAKE THAT YOU INVICIBLE BASTARD!"