Chapter 11: Shopping

You woke up the next morning, still overwhelmed with the events of last night. You got out of bed and got into the bathroom to have a quick, cold shower. After getting ready you got out to the kitchen where everyone was.

"Hey kid, you're up early." Tony said. You looked at the clock and it was indeed 8.45am. He gave you funny look but you ignored him.

"Good morning to you too Tony." You said and sat next to Bucky giving a slight smile to Loki who was again sitting on the other side of the table looking at you.

You all sat on the bale to have breakfast and talked for a while. When you were done with your food you stood up and put your plate on the sink, then you turned around and looked at Loki.

"So, shall we?" You said.

"Excited now are we?" Bucky said looking at you and then at Loki.

"I just want to train. You should try it some day Buck." You said tapping on his belly as he swallowed his food.

Loki then stood up and the two of you got to the training room. You left your stuff on the side of the room and moved to the centre. You and Loki face each other and stared for a few seconds before snapping out.

"So..." You said awkwardly.

He told you that you were going to work a little more on your telekinesis, since this was the power you knew less about. He started saying some things, mostly warning you about the dangers of this as he always did, and he explained how to properly use your abilities.

You really were a fast learner, since you were a child, and now with Loki you understand and learned everything even faster. The way he talked and explained everything was great. As he talked, you focused on his beautiful, calming voice and the way he moved around showing you the proper moves. You were suddenly lost into his deep green eyes and angelic voice.

No, y/n focus!

You snapped out and paid attention to Loki who was now calling your name repeatedly.

"Y/n? Are you alright?" He was now waving his hand in front of your face.

"Sorry." You blinked a couple of times and shook your head. "I zoned out."

"What happened to you today?"

Really what had happened to you? You weren't even sure. What were supposed to tell him, that since Tony had called him your boyfriend you had been thinking about him none stop and after last night you think you are falling for him? You sounded ridiculous!

"Y/n?"

Shit, you did it again! Now what?

And suddenly, like an angel falling out fo the sky to save you, Tony walked into the room and draw your attention.

"That's it, training's over." He said.

"Stark we have been training for fifteen minutes." Loki protested.

"Well y/n is taking the day off. She will go shopping with Nat and Peper."

"Why?" You asked.

"Well you are going to need something to wear to the party tonight."

"You're having party? Why?" You were so confused. You knew Tony was 'at the moment' kind of guy but deciding to throw a party in a few hours was too much even for him.

"Your birthday of course."

You looked at him and your eyes suddenly opened widely. He was smiling but you were panicking and you heart was beating so fast. How could he have found out? You hadn't been celebrated your birthday in ages, since your mother died. No one knew when this day was and even you had started to forget it.