Chapter7-"His names Liam, he's very handsome"

Hey Guys.

I have a new laptop.

It's really fast..

.. and not laggy ;)

Yep soo.. I finished my other story, you should check it out ;)

"I'm not a fan"

WELL HERE IS CHAPTER 7, SORRY FOR THE WAIT. <3

~*~*~*~

ZAYN'S P.O.V:

"Thats where your wrong" Emily said softly, as she placed her delicate lips on mine.

I was stunned for a second but in moments I wrapped my arms around her body, and began kissing back.

"Emily, believe me," I whispered, as I flipped us over, and began straddling her, "I like you.. alot"

"Yeah, I like you too-" She murmured against my lips.

"Are you sure you like me? Or is it just your mind playing tricks on you?" I questioned, putting my arms, on either side of her head, as I pulled away.

"What do you mean?"

".. For example.. Let's say, I risked my life to save you.. You would say you love me, when in fact, you're just in love with what I did" I mumbled, getting off of the ground, and helping Emily up with me.

"No Zayn, I really.. really like you" She smiled, lifting up my chin and gazing into my eyes.

"You do?"

"Of course!"

"Well, I really really like you too" I grinned.

"EMILY YOU'RE GOING TO REGRET;

ONE, BREAKING THE DEAL,

AND TWO, KISSING THAT DICK HEAD" Harry yelled, pointing at me.

EMILY'S P.O.V:

"EMILY YOU'RE GOING TO REGRET;

ONE, BREAKING THE DEAL,

AND TWO, KISSING THAT DICK HEAD" Harry yelled, pointing at Zayn.

Oh shit.

"Why do you care, that I kissed Zayn .. Are you.. jealous?" I asked curiously.

"Bitch, no one would be fucking jealous of Zayn" Harry snarled.

"And you think people, are jealous of you? Please" I smirked, finally not giving a fuck.

"I'd watch your back, missy!" Harry growled.

"I dont need to, you seem to watch it quite enough, for me." I grinned, as a blush rose upon Harry's cheeks.

"That's the best comeback you can think off?" Harry sneered, after several seconds had passed.

"It seemed to keep you stunned for a little while," Zayn said, suddenly stepping in.

"Standing up for your girl, I see? Oh, that's the best way to get into her pant's" Harry smirked.

Zayn's and my eyes, both widened.

"Is that what your doi-" I began, but Zayn quickly interrupted me, with an instant 'No'.

"Shut the fuck up Harry, your only pissed off, because Emily is the only one that doesn't fall to your feet, like all the other sluts." Zayn shouted.