Chapter13- Alot can happen in seven days.

DEAR EVERYONE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE CHECK OUT MY NEW BOOK CALLED "ROOM254" IF YOU DO, AND IF YOU COMMENT  AND VOTE ON EACH CHAPTER, THEN I WILL UPDATE TODAY!!!! 

PLEASE

ITS CALLED 

ROOM254 - LOUIS TOMLINSON

PLEASE PLEASE ILL UPDATE TODAY ON THIS STORY IF YOU DOO!!! :)

~*~*~*~

ANNE'S P.O.V:

"Yeah.. She's going back to Los Angeles with her boyfriend.." I replied.

"W-What!?" She shouted, biting her lip,

"She's going bac-"

"I heard what you said.." Emily gulped, looking thoroughly at her hands.

"Then why did you ask?" 

"Because I didn't wanna believe it."

"Well Ms Shires, it seems you've made a massive recovery." The nurse smiled, as she walked into the room, flicking through the sheets of paper she held firmly in her hand.

"Can she go home today?" I asked,

"She can," The nurse laughed,

"Oh thank god,"

"Anne I don't want to go to Los Angeles" Emily's voice cooed from behind me.

I spun around, "Darling, she's your mother"

"And where is she, exactly!?" She cried,

"I know, I know, but I believe it'll be for the best if you just, go with her.. For your sake." I whispered,

"Anne, she can't leave me." Zayn added.

EMILY'S P.O.V:

"Anne, she can't leave me," Zayn added.

"She can, and she will." Anne murmured,

"Why do you have to interfere so much in my life?! You have too stop telling me what to do!" I yelled.

Anne's face fell, and I instantly regretted yelling at her.

I was just.. angry.

Angry at my mother.

 "I'm sorry Anne, I-"

"I'm just trying to look out for you Emily." Anne interupted.

"I know,-"

"But do you? Do you really?" Anne whispered, tears brimming her eyes.

"I do-"

"But it doesn't seem like it? I know you're not on the same page as your mother, and I understand that, that's why you're upset, but that's no reason to make me feel like I'm letting you down.."

"Anne, I'm sorry!" I cried, "I'm upset. Not because of my mother, but because I know I'd be leaving the only person that has ever really cared!"

"..M-Me?" She asked, and I nodded.

"But what about Zayn, he cares"

"I know. But he never used too.. he used to be one of.. them.." I mumbled uncomfortably.

"Them?" She asked, unsurely.

"'Them as in Harry, Liam, Niall and Lous"

She nodded nervously and I could see the guilt flash by  her eyes.