Chapter9- Is this just a big joke to him?

GUYS I HAVE PUBLISHED MY NEW FANFICTION!!

IT'S CALLED 'ROOM254 LOUIS TOMLINSON'! PLEEEEEEEEEEASE CHECK IT OUT.

AND ADD IT TO YOUR LIBRARY ;)

Okay here is Chapter9.

~*~*~*~

EMILY'S P.O.V:

"Should we wake her up?" Voice one asked

"No, she'll probably rage at us, because of what YOU did!" Voice two exclaimed,

"I didn't mean too.." Voice one mumbled,

"How can you not mean to punch someone in the stomach?!" Voice two shouted,

"I'm sorry.." Voice one whispered,

I began opening my eyes.

"She's awake!" Another voice exlaimed.

I screamed.

I was in a room with Liam, Louis and Niall!

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

"WHERE AM I, AND WHY AM I WITH YOU THREE!" I squealed, as I began clutching onto my heart.

I looked around.

I was in a blue room, and I was laying on a creamy white bed.

"One; You're in Harry's bedroom, and Two; You passed out, because of Liam" Niall said, awkwardly.

HARRYS BEDROOM?!

"I NEED TO GO HOME, I NEED TO GET OUT OF HERE!" I panicked, as I got up from the bed and ran out of the room.

"Hello Love, my name is Anne!" A familiar lady said,

Where do I remember her from?

Oh! When Harry and I went to his house, and I had to act like his girlfriend! [A/N: 'CHAPTER3- I CHOSE REPUTATION']

Does she remember me? Well let's certainly hope not!

"Hi Anne, you're house is beautiful, but I better get going" I smiled.

"Oh no no no, you're phone was ringing and it had the Caller ID as "Mum", so I picked it up, and told her about everything, and she said that you have to stay at my house, for the next three days, because she will be staying with her.. um.. boyfriend!" She cheered.

My mum, doesn't care about me.. It really does make me sad..

"Oh.. That's great, but why are Louis, Niall and Liam at you're house?" I asked.

"They stay over every Friday! .. And I know that it's really none of my buisness... But.. What happened? I heard that the boys found you unconscious outside of the school! Oh and you had blood all over your chin when you arrived at my house.." Anne whispered as she wiped, the tear that was drooling from my eye.

"What's wrong, sweetie? I know we've just met, but I can tell that something's bothering you" Anne asked, pulling me into a much-needed hug.

She doesn't remember me, phew, let's pretend I don't remember her either.

"My mother, doesn't care about me.. My father.. also known as my role model, abused me on the night he killed himself" I began, "My brother, was my best friend, he was the best thing that I'd ever ever ever ever had, I loved... LOVE him so much, and he.. he w-was murdered" I sobbed, as Anne pulled me into another hug.