Chapter14- Mr Flares

EMILY'S P.O.V:

"So, how are you going to help me remember Gemmy and Haz properly?" Anne sighed,

"I've organised an appointment with Professer Leighton!" I exclaimed, proudly,

"oh that's good.." 

"You don't know who he is, do you?" 

"Well.. no" She chuckled,

"He's an expert at reuniting people with there old memories,"

"Really? Oh I do hope it works!" She smiled, 

"So do I," I began, "Oh and the appointment is on wednesday."

"What? Tomorrow?!"

"No, tomorrow's Tuesday. It's the day after tomorrow," I giggled,

"Oh. I knew that." She grinned, before walking away.

"Wait, Anne!"

"Yes dear?" She smiled, spinning around to face me,

"..Do you know as too why I can't look at Harry without wanting too.. cry?" 

Her smile dropped, "You're... You're not ready to have another brother in your life," 

I gave her a confused look, and she continued.

"You think that having Hazzy as a brother, is replacing Daniel.."

I looked at my toes, and wiped the tears away from my cheeks, before running off.

She was right.

And sooner or later, I know that I'm going to have to let Danny go.

Whether it's next year, next month, or even as close as tommorrow.

It will happen.

***2 DAYS LATER***

"School today munchkins, wake up." Anne yelled,

"School?!" I shrieked, shooting up from the bed,

"Yes love. School, I got you some more clothes, since some of your other clothes were a little bit too... old-looking." Anne whispered, before chucking three large shopping bags over too me.

"Uh, thanks?" I mumbled, as I scanned each piece of clothing.

Anne sure does have a good eye for fashion.

"Yeah, I would drive you too school but my car is getting fixed, so you'll have too go with Harry." She smiled, before walking off.

 Thank you Anne. Thank you.

I have finally decided that I should change my apearance, change my personality, and change my attitude.

So. 

Here we go.

I shoved on a bright pink sweater with some designer jeans, as I walked into the bathroom.

Jewelery today?

I think yes

 I slipped on two silver bracelets, owl earings and a cute pink ring, before curling my hair.

My hair had grown, to my mid back, so curling my hair was harder than it used to be.

I applied my make-up, and pulled on my sparkly pink highheels, before running out into the lounge room.