Chapter2-"DONT FUCKING TOUCH ME STYLES!"

Hey you, reading this, I love you so much your the most beautiful girl I've ever come across. Promise me you wont give up your dream and if you ever need a lending hand, im right here, ex oh.

I hope I made you smile :) SMILE FOR ME PLEASE. And if you didnt smile then you cant read this chapter, so smile now, OR OFF WITH YOUR HEAD. Did that make you giggle, or even smile just a bit?

Okay, if you smiled carry on reading, but if you didnt you must stop reading.

Why are you still reading?

HELLO ARE YOU EVEN LISTENING TO ME?

Is that little voice in your head, still working?

Hello? Stop reading, you didnt smile for me?

You know if you smiled, then it would make me smile because your smile is the thing i love about you.

Please just smileeeeee.

STOP READING, BECAUSE YOU DIDNT SMILE AND BECAUSE YOU DIDNT SMILE ILL BLOW UP ALL POTATOES.

Ha, I made you smile :) Fine even if I didnt make you smile, you can carry on reading :)

I havent been so busy lately, as a result, ive been making more chapters.

SO YEAH, This is honestly the first time that I've made a story on my laptop, because every other chapter was made on my iPod, iPhone or iPad.

Its so different, on the laptop, as their are a variety of things, that can alter the story, and make it look more interesting, like 'toggle full screen mode' and 'italic' and 'bold' and so much more, its incredible.

Well yeah, I love you, asdfghjkl

~*~*~*~

HARRY'S P.O.V(In detention with Mr Griffin and Emily)

"How long do I have to stay in here... with him" Emily complained, as she gave me a dirty look.

"Babe, you're lucky you're even in the same room as me" I smirked, as I moved my chair closer to hers.

"Emily, we've already had this discussion, one hour for both of you." Mr Griffin snorted.

"But can we please have detention at seperate times?" Emily whined.

"Oh... okay" Mr Griffin, said cluelessy.

"Okay, well Harry you can go, ill sort your detention out tom-" Mr Griffin began

"Mr Griffin, maybe if Emily and I have detention at the same times, we'll both learn to stop talking to each other" I said, trying to make an excuse, to stay with her.

'Uh, you two can sort it out, I need to go to the staff room, to print out the exams for tommorrow" Mr Griffin mumbled, as he walked out of the classroom.

I moved over to Emily, as she shivered with fear. "Harry, please dont hurt me, I'm not in the mood for your fucking bullshit today."

I caressed her cheek with my thumb, "I would never hurt you, would I?" I smirked.

She slapped my hand away, and pushed me to the floor.

"DON'T FUCKING TOUCH ME STYLES!" She growled, as she poked my chest.

"Whoa, why are you so upset" I mumbled, as tears began to spring from her eyes.

Ive never seen her like this, the walls that shes been building up for years, have finally come crashing down.

"I'M NOT TELLING YOU, AFTER EVERYTHING YOU'VE DONE TO ME, AFTER ALL THE ABUSE IVE BEEN THROUGH, THE EMOTIONS, THE DEATH THREATS AND THE FUCKING PAIN, DO YOU HONESLTLY THINK THAT YOU CAN JUST WALTZ INTO MY LIFE, AND ACT LIKE YOU CARE ABOUT ME?!" Emily roared, as she walked up to me and looked me straight in the eyes.

"Do you really think you can do that?" Emily whispered, while wiping away her tears.

I was about to say something, but Mr Griffin just haaad to walk in.

Luck is defintely not on my side today.

From Mr Griffin's perspective, it would look like her and I her fighting.

MR GRIFFIN'S P.O.V:

I walked back into the classroom.

Emily was crying.

Harry's face was red, and his eyes were filled with anger and fear.

Emily looked as if she was going to shoot somebody.

And Harry was pinned up against a wall.

They were fighting.

~*~*~*~

HEEEEEEEY POTATOES HOW ARE YOU.

YOUR BEAUTIFUL, ITS TRUE.

WHATS YOUR FAVOURITE ONE DIRECTION SONG?

I love them all, but my favourite would have to be..

STILL THE ONE

I have no idea why, but one day I was listening to it, and it made me so happy, therefore, its my favourite song

okilydokily bye cupcakes. xo

-teddy xo