Chapter3- I chose reputation.

Hey, lets get straight into the chapter, because I'm veeerry busy :)

CHAPTER 3

~*~*~*~

HARRY'S P.O.V:

"We weren't fighting!" Emily said, for the millionth time.

"I'm not stupid, Emily, I saw you both fighting with my own two eyes" Mr Griffin growled.

"Well you musn't of seen clear enough, because we weren't fighting, I wouldn't even waste a punch on him-" Emily began.

"And I would never hit a girl" I lied.

"Emily you should know, out of all people, that bullying is not permitted on school property" Mr Griffin sighed.

"BUT I WASN'T EVEN FIGHTING AND IF YOUR NOT GOING TO BELIEVE THE TRUTH, THEN SO BE IT, FUCK YOU. I'M OUT OF HERE!" She shouted, as she stormed out of the room

"Can you believe her?" Mr Griffin laughed, "Pathetic"

"Actually, I can, and shes not pathetic.. " I grunted as I walked out of the room.

"Em, where are you", I said to myself, as I ran down the corridors.

I slowed my pace down, as I heard faint noises.

"Emily" I whispered, as I saw her sitting alone of the steps, sobbing into the palms of her hands.

"Go away H-Harry"

"How do you know that its Harry?"

"Because, your the only other student, that's in school, at this time in the afternoon"

"I could be a teacher..'

"Well are you?"

"No"

"Exactly"

"Why did you go ballistic at me in detention, like twenty minutes ago?" I questioned.

She opened her mouth but before she could say anything, someone called my named.

I turned my head, in frustration.

Louis. Louis Tomlinson

"Aye Lou" I chuckled, "Hey Haz., why are you hanging with.. her"

Emily..or Reputation.. Reputation..or Emily..

"I'm not! I was just reminding her, that she's a worthless piece of shit" I lied, kicking Emily in the back.

I chose reputation.

"You don't have too be so hard on her you know?" Louis said, giving me a concerning look.

"What, do you love her now?" I snorted.

"No but your a bit harsh on her" He mumbled, uneasy.

"Chill man, I'm just having fun with her" I smirked, as I began sucking Emily's neck.

"Dude, just let her be" Louis demanded, as Em, tried running away.

"Where do you think your going babe, I'm not done with you.." I whispered, grabbing her arm.

"Why are you here so late anyway" Lou asked, starring into the distance.

"Detention" I shrugged.

"Yeah same"

"Where are the rest of the boys?" I questioned, still holding Emily's arm, firmly.