Chapter8- You bought a kangaroo?

Okay guys, I'm officially pissed.

I have made this chapter at least 4 times, and each time, I press save, it says "Cannot Save" and then my laptop shuts down.

Ugh fuck it.

IM SO SO SO SORRY LIAM PAYNE LOVERS, PLEASE DON'T HATE ME. </3 THIS IS JUST A FAN FICTION :) IM SORRY!

~*~*~*~

EMILY'S P.O.V:

I began to shiver.. how did Liam know where my house is?

"Emily, are you listening to me?!" Mum yelled.

I opened my mouth to speak, but no words came out, I felt as if, the world was just throwing shit at me, hoping that I would commit suicide.

"Emily?!" Mum yelled, again.

I ran to my bedroom, as I grabbed my phone, and searched through my contacts.

My finger hovered over the name, should I?

(A/N: REMEMBER, THE BOLD IS THE PERSON ON THE OTHER END OF THE CALL)

"Hello?"

"Um hi, how do you know where I live?"

"Oh babe, it's you! And I'm your boyfriend, obviously I know where you live?"

"You're not my boyfriend! Why can't you and your selfish little friends leave me alone? Why do you all have to pick on me, yet no one else? I have done nothing to you, ever, Liam!"

"Dude, calm down"

"No, I need to know what I've done?"

"You're a self-centered little slut, that's what you are. You're so stuck up,  that you think you can get any guy, but you can't!"

"I'm not a slut? I don't show off any part of my body? Ever!"

"You are, knowing that, you probably fucked your brother"

Well that one went too fucking far.

"My brother is dead, Liam, and if you had any fucking decensy left in you, you wouldn't of brought it up. You don't know how much I cry at night, because he's gone. You don't know how much I cry at night, because of you jerks. You don't know how much of a shit life I've had. I was abused by my father, my mother doesn't give a shit about me, and the worst part is, that the only friend I have, was once my bully."

The tears, began to roll from my eyes, one after another after another.

The line was silent.

"You have nothing to say now? HUH? NOW THAT YOU KNOW THE TRUTH, YOU HAVE NOTHING TO FUCKING SAY, AM I FUCKING RIGHT? YOU FINALLY KNOW THE PAIN THAT I'VE BEEN GOING THROUGH, AND YOU REALISE THAT BULLYING PEOPLE JUST BECAUSE THEY'RE DIFFERENT IS A BAD THING, BUT YOU DON'T KNOW THE WORST PART YET. MY FATHER WAS MY ROLE MODEL, I LOVED HIM WITH EVERY INCH OF MY BODY, AND EVEN WHEN HE ABUSED ME, I LOVED HIM THE EXACT SAME, BECAUSE HE WAS THE ONLY ONE APART FROM MY BROTHER, WHO EVER ACTUALLY LOVED ME!"

I heard "whoa's" coming from the backround of Liam's phone.

He's with people?

"Wow, Liam your girlfriend's fiesty" I heard someone say.

The voice was familiar.

Oh, this is juuuust great.

"Yer.. You sort of just told your story, to Harry, Louis and Niall"