Chapter 24 - Voices tho

LUKES P.O.V

"No, you don't fucking understand Luke, so just shut the hell up and listen to what I'm saying," Liam growled and I instantly knew that no matter what I said, he was going to get angry.

"I'm listening Liam. I'm listening." I whispered and he rubbed his temples.

"You.. You were the one that ruined everything, Luke. Every single fucking thing! I hung out with Grace first, she was my go-to girl and she liked me for who I was. I was a bitch to her and she was okay with it, because she loved me. But you ruined that. You ruined everything and you'll never understand how much fucking pain you put me through.. a-and how much pain you put her through,"

Is he insane? Whenever he's angry and has no one to blame, he blames me. Regardless of the fact that I have no idea about what the fuck he's on about. He's mental. Fucking mental.

"Mate, I never hurt her." I argued and he rolled his eyes.

"Really? Because from what I've heard, you lied to her."

"We lied to eachother." I groaned and he scoffed, throwing his arms over his chest as he did so.

"Yes, about small things. But what you lied to her about, weighs so much more then what she lied to you about."

"I have no idea what you're talking about."

"Is that so?" He smirked 

"It is."

"So you're telling me that you didn't meet up with Emily? You didn't go out drinking... And that you didn't cheat on her?"

"I uh?.. What?" I stuttered and I could almost see the smirk in his eyes.

"You heard me." He snarled

"Well I don't-"

"Did you cheat on Grace or not?!" He shouted, obviously getting irritated.

"Of course I didn't." 

He grabbed my phone.

Damn I miss my phone.

*ring ring*

(NOTE: THE PERSON IN THE BOLD IS THE PERSON ON THE OTHER END OF THE CALL)

"Hello?" Emily answered.

Liam put his finger up to his lips, telling me to be quiet and I nodded.

"Hey Em." Liam replied

"Oh. Hi"

"Luke just told me how he cheated on Grace.. How come you didn't tell anyone?"

"Because, it wasn't my place to. I wanted him to tell her, but I wasn't going to force him too."

"Thank you that's all I needed." He smirked and I could hear Emily groan in confusion

Aw sHIT.

"So you did cheat on Grace." Liam snarled

"No.. I.-" I began but once again he interupted me

"Just fucking admit it Luke! You cheated on her! She's everything a guy could want and you fucking hurt her! Why Luke! Why'd you do it!" He roared, his iris changing from a hazel brown to a dull grey

"I just.. I.. I don't know." I complained

"Don't give me that crap Luke. You know exactly why you did it."