<3

2/17/2020. Fic Status: Completed

Here we are. I actually finished this fanfiction. It has been through some ups and downs, writing, re-writing, publishing, and re-publishing, but we made it!

We got to number one in multiple categories, something I never thought would happen, but here we are.

I got comments, votes, and reads from so many people, and as of writing this A/N, we are almost at 1,000 reads. That's crazy! 

I'm glad my work has reached so many of you, and although I'm going to write again, I'm branching out into another fandom. This work gave me the writing bug and I'm going to ride this motivation until it gives out.

Check out my profile, read or don't read (it's up to you), consider following me and checking me out on instagram (@maliciouslymediocre) for the infrequent updates on my wattpad adventures ;)

Alright, enough self promotion. I'm just going to thank everyone that's reading this again because it was y'all that motivated me to keep going and actually finish something I started. Having a social media platform to explore and something I enjoy working on to work on has made quarantine a lot easier on me (even if I only started this project a month or two ago).

Goodbye, lovely people of Wattpad. For you, I am forever grateful.

- maliciouslymediocre