Continued

Bianca: Come on. *Hands behind her back*
Trina: *In Bianca's face* Wassup?
Bianca: Hit me bitch. 
Trina: Nah, you swing first.
Bianca: You the one that walked up on me.
Trina: Really?
Bianca: *Talking to you & the others in the room* I know yall probably lost. You guys just dont know how much beef that we have. If yall met me before all of this, then yall will know why this is happening. *Punches Trina in her face*
*Trina grabbed Bianca by her hair. Bianca gripped Trina's hair & swinged her around under she was on the floor. Bianca started punching Trina in her face with all of her strength.*
KM: Stop. *Tries to break up the fight* 
Zarius: *Gets up & helps break up the fight*
KM: Trina, let go of her hair please..
Bianca: Dumb ass hoe. *Kicks Trina in the face*
Trina: *Lets go of Bianca's hair*
Zarius: *Carries Bianca to the other side of the room*
Trina: *Getting up* Mom, she kicked me in my face.
Bianca: You damn right I did bitch. You got what chu wanted. 
Prince: She asked for it.
Bianca: Exactly my point.
Kay: *Sits up slowly*
Zarius: *Walks to the side of Kay's bed* Baby.
Kay: *Looks around* Why are yall two still here? *Looking at her mom & Trina*
KM: Kay, Im your mother. Ima always be there for you. 
Kay: Yeah, thats the same phrase that you to me before. You should tell that to Trina. Shes your favorite.
KM: I dont have any fa-
Kay: Save your lies for someone else to hear. *Looking at her mother* Right after I turned 14, thats when you started to treat me like I wasnt relevant in your life. You cooked for you & Trina. If there were leftovers, that was the only thing I could eat. I didnt know how to cook, I couldnt bake. I turned to my Aunt. Auntie did everything for me. She took me in. I aint ask for much but her attention & love. And I got both of them things. *Watery eyes*
KM: *Watery eyes* Im sorry. Im not just saying it to be saying it, I really am. You barely talked to me. You pretended like I didnt live in the same house as you. I love you too not just Trina. You two are all that I have.I wanna have a relationship with both of yall. It really kills me that I barely see one of my daughters because of something that I mainly caused. I dont want you to hate me. I wanna do my job as a mother. I want to be there for you. 
Prince: *Watery eyes*
Kay: What can we do to fix all of this?
Prod: I think yall should hug it out.
Kay: *Looks at Prod* 
Prod: What? Thats such a brilliant idea.
KM: We should hug it out. *Walking towards Kay* You know I love you.
Kay: *Smiles*
KM: *Hugs Kay*
Prince: *Wiping his tears*
Bruno: *Looking at Prince* Bruh, really?
Prince: Im very emotional when it comes to situations like that.
Ray: *Shaking his head*
Bianca: *Chuckles* 

ROC'S POV

Im having second thoughts in my head... They arent good ones either :/

END OF POV