Continued

ROC'S POV

Ima give him two warnings... theres noo more after that. But Im not gonna make the first move in this fight.

END OF POV

Roc: Back up. *Looking angry*

YOUR POV

I got up from the floor. Im looking at Roc & I never seen him this mad. Im not gonna try to break up this fight but I also dont want Ray to get his ass whooped.

END OF POV

You: Ray stop...

Ray: *Looks at you* Shut up YN! *Moves back alittle*

You: Your gonna get hurt..

Ray: He aint gonna do shit. *Pushes Roc*

YOUR POV

Ray pushed Roc. Roc fell back alittle but he punched Ray in the face & Ray collapsed on the floor. Im gonna say that he deserved that...

END OF POV

You: Damn!

Roc: *Runs his right hand through his curls*

*Theres a knock on the door. You walked to the door & answered it*

You: P-Prod?

Sherae: You stay hungry!

Zarius: Dont mistake me as Prodigy.

Prince: *Chuckles* What happened to Prodigy?

Kay: I dont know.

Sherae: Ive heard he's living his life as a producer..

Zarius: *Sits up* Who told you that?

Sherae: Roc.

Zarius: Of course, Roc would tell you. Roc tells you everything.

Kay: OOOH SHERAE! GET IT!

Sherae: *Laughs* It aint even like that.

Prince: You two should go out already...

Sherae: No... were just friends.

Prince: Oh I was talking about Kay & 2 braids over there.

Sherae: Well... dont I feel stupid..

Prod: Hey.

You: *Lets him in* What are you doing here?

Prod: *Walks in the living* Why is Ray on the- I dont wanna know... But, I gotta tell yall something.

Roc: What?

Prod: I was taking a nap & I got a call, but I didnt answer it. *Scrolling throught his phone* It was Keisha.

*He started playing the voicemail*

Voicemail:  Prod?? Prod? Damn Kenneth, I told you he would be taking a nap by now. But Prod call me back as soon as you wake up... MB is going back on tour. Yes, your going back on tour. We are going to Savannah. We're gonna be there for 2 weeks. So pack your suitcases, bring a camera & of course food. We will pick yall up tomorrow at 12 PM. BE READY!

Prod: *Ends the voicemail*

Roc: *Gets happy* Are you serious?

Prod: Yup.

You: OMG! *Jumping*

Roc: But wait, what about the others?

You: Prince & Sherae gotta go-

Roc: Im not talking about them, Im talking about Kay & Z. I cant leave them behind..

ROC'S POV

Im really phsyced to go back on tour but, I dont wanna leave Kay & Z behind. Theyre my homies. Im used to going with them everywhere including Sherae & Prince.. Ima have to talk to Kenneth. If they cant go then, I cant go :/

END OF POV