Continued

*The doctor walks in the room*

Doc: Im sorry.. *Pats Prince on the back*

Prince: *Holding Rachel's hand* Please dont leave me. *Kisses her hand*

YOUR POV

Right now... I feel guilty. I jumped into a fight that had nothing to do with me. Now shes gone.. I wanna tell Prince how sorry I am. And I wanna say the same to Roc.

END OF POV

Prince: Can you just give me 5 more minutes with her?

Doc: Sure.. *Walks out the room*

You: *Looks at Prince* Princeton Im sorry.

Prince: Why?

You: I dont know..

Prince: You shouldve stayed outta it.. *Still Crying*

PRINCE'S POV

Im like miserable right now.. I lost the love of my life. No one can replace her. I wish this whole thing was a dream

END OF POV

You: I know. *Looks at Roc* Roc Im-

Roc: YN save it..

You: Im just telling you h-

Roc: I cant listen to your fake apoligy. Not this time. *Wipes a tear from his eye* Look what happened! 

SHERAE'S POV

Im really sad. I never had a friend like Rachel. Rachel was the one who stood by my side & she didnt care who didnt like it. No one can take her place... I just cant believe this is really happening!

END OF POV

Prince: I love you Rachel.. *Kisses her lips & stands up* .. This is not happening. *Shaking his head*

Ray: I dont understand YN.. what did she do to you for you to jump in? 

Myles: You jumping in was some weak ass shit.. Fight your own battles. You know that your wrong for jumping in! You know that your wrong for stomping near her rib! Now look what happened!

MYLE'S POV

Im heated right now. Rachel was a cool ass girl. She had that I dont give a fuck attitude & plus she was beautiful. She didnt deserve none of this! I cant fuck with YN... Im sorry YN but what chu did was unnecessary.

END OF POV

YOUR POV

Everyone is mad at me now!

END OF POV

PROD'S POV

Seeing Rachel close her eyes slowly, I had to leave the room. I hate seeing people die infront of me. What YN did was wrong. And she knows it.

END OF POV

Prince: Come on.. Lets go. *Starts walking out the room*

*Everyone follows him. Everyone walked out the hospital & into the tour bus.*

Prince: She was a awesome friend.

Myles: She was hell of cool.

Roc: She was beautiful.

Sherae: She had her own opinions & she didnt care what people thought about them.

Prod: She was different.

Ray: She was a savage.

*You & Kim went in the kitchen*

Roc: I still cant believe that this happened.

Myles: YN knew that she was wrong for jumping in.

Ray: Right! 

Myles: I cant talk to her, she jumped into something that had nothing to do with her.

Roc: Yeah. I agree with chu..

Sherae: Me & her was getting close.

Roc: She was standing up for you. 

Prod: Yeah. She was bad for that. 

Myles: And she aint give a fuck who didnt like it, at the end she was always right by your side.

Sherae: She was a true friend.

Prince: A true friend that will never be forgotten. *Wipes his last tear from his right eye*