Continued

Ray: You heard me.

Prod: Im about to knock your teeth outta your mouth-

Myles: Damn shut up!! 

MYLE'S POV

Its really starting to get annoying seeing all the members argue. Like we're bros! TF?

END OF POV

*Everyone looks at Myles* 

Myles: This shit is fucking annoying & stupid! Damn! We all suppose to be bros! Prod your over here mad as fuck because YN broke up with you. That dont mean for you to take your anger out on everyone else! Like d-

Prod: Myles stay outta this!

MYLE'S POV

See the thing with me is that, when someone cuts me off when Im having my moment of expressing myself, I just walk away because getting mad is gonna look stupid as hell. I dont get mad that easy though.

END OF POV

Myles: *Walks away*

Roc: *Follows him*

YOUR POV

The thing I like about Myles is that he walks away whenever he feels like its not worth it.

END OF POV

Ray: This shit aint even worth it though.

Prod: Whateves. *Moves away from Ray*

Prince: We gonna play or what?

You: Turn up!

*Yall started playing laser tag. You was running down a dark hallway until you bumped into someone*

You: Sorry... Damn its dark!

*The person grabbed your hand & took you into a room & turned on the light while closing the door*

You: P-Prod? What do you w-

PROD'S POV

I fucked up my whole friendship with YN... Yes I admit it. I fucked up. I cant stand being enemies with her.

END OF POV

Prod:I fucked up! Ok? Im sorry for being such an asshole to you YN. Im dead ass serious! I missed mines & your's friendship. I dont know what I was thinking right after we broke up. *Wipes a tear from his eye* I miss how we were before. You used to talk to me about your problems. I missed being there for you YN. *Starts crying*

YOUR POV

I can tell that Prod is serious. Hes crying... I hate seeing him cry to be honest.

END OF POV

You: Prod. *Wipes his tears* I forgive you. Please dont cry I hate it when you cry.

Prod: *Stops crying* You really forgive me?

You: Yes. I know that you were serious.

Prod: *Looks at you* I wanna hug you, can I?

You: Yes.

Prod: *Hugs you tightly*