Continued

Ariel: UGH! *Walking to the door* You stay having bitches knocking on your door. *Opens the door* Ew, what do you want? *Giving you the stank face*

You: Oh, you wanna go there? Lets take this outside.. *Walking off the porch*

Ariel: Ray, get your ex before she gets hurt.. *Looking at Ray*

Ray: *Gets up & walks on the porch*

You: Come fight me bitch..

Ariel: I thought you never asked.. *Walks on the field*

You: Whats good bitch? *Gets in her face*

RAY'S POV

YN & Ariel is about to fight, Ima let them... Wait, hold up *Takes out his phone & Starts recording* Now Im ready

END OF POV

Ray: *Recording*

Sherae: You would Ray. *Laughing*

Ray: Hell yeah, world star hip hop.

Ariel: Get out my face bitch..

You: You aint gonna do shit.. *Starts walking away*

Ariel: *Pushes you*

YOUR POV 

Your really gonna push me when Im walking away? Bitch think again XD

END OF POV

You: *Runs over to her & starts punching her*

Sherae: You getting this? *Looking at Ray*

Ray: Yup. *Smiles*

Kay: WHOOP DAT ASS YN!

*You pulled Ariel by her hair & started uppercutting her in her face. You leaned back alittle bit so Ariel wont hit you in your face. She found a way to grip on your hair. It was hard to determine who was winning.Both of yall were going at it, until Ariel swinged you by your hair, making you fall on the ground.. You was on the ground & she was on top of you trying to hit you but you kept blocking her hits. You tripped Ariel & she fell next to you, gripping ontoyour hair again. You was on top of her,bashing her face in with punches.*

Kay: YESS!! BOOO! BEAT DAT ASS!! 

Roc: *Comes downstairs & walks in the kitchen* We're gonna need a repair Prince..

Prince: Really?

Roc: Yeah, YN's wall..

Prod: O_O the hell happened to the w-

Roc: Kay killed it..

Prince: Oh gosh *Chuckles & covers his face* Give me a break..

Roc: Yup, you got 3 jobs now XD

Prince: -_-

Roc: *Looks around* We still going to sixflags?

Prod: We was thinking about going with everyone...

Roc: Everyone?

Prince: Even Ray..

ROC'S POV

Great -_-

END OF POV

Ray: *Looking at Kay* Are you always like this whenever there is a fight?

Kay: Yup *Laughing*

Ray: *Laughs*

Kay: Alright thats enough XD *Walking over to you & Ariel* Ok.. YN let go. *Trying to make you let go of Ariel's hair* Stop, both of you. *Helps you up* You did awesome ! *Hugging you*

You: *Smiling & hugging her back*