continued

Trina: I didnt come here the fight.
Bianca:  *Walks back in the room*If you aint come her to fight then, why the hell did you take your earrings off? You dont want nun.
You: Damn Bianca.
Prince: Yall got beef or sum?
Bianca: There was a time when me & Trina were bestfriends. We WERE Bestfriends! Until I was at my job doing paper work & my boyfriend dialed my # & I guess placed his phone in his pocket so I can listen to everything. He was telling this hoe *Points at Trina* to put her clothes back on. He cant imagine himself with anyone else but me. Yall dont know how fast I dropped everything and drove to his house to slam this bitch. 
You: When was this?
Bianca: This was a week and a half ago.
Prod: Damn..
Trina: Thats not what happened.
Roc: Damn... Yall should go on Jerry Springer.
Bianca: You know, your the 5th person that said that. But Ion know.
Zarius: I'll be in the first row in the audience.
Trina: *Taking her heels off*
Bianca: What chu taking your shoes off if your not fighting?
Trina: No, we are gonna fight because Im tired of you calling me a hoe & stuff.
Bianca: Because your are ! Your a hoe, slut, bitch, every name in the fucking book. You shouldve never exposed yourself if you aint wanna be called out.
KM: No.
Trina: No ma. Shes gonna get it.
Bianca: I whooped your ass before. Soo you mean, your gonna get it bitch. Soo come on.
Trina: Watch. *Pulls up her shorts & starts walking towards Bianca* 
You: Oh shit.