Continued

PRINCE'S POV

I heard YN telling Kay to fight her & at this point Im getting tired of seeing everyone fight instead of reuniting so I walked in the kitchen.

END OF POV

Prince: Nobody needs to fight.

Kay: I wasnt gonna fight her..

Prince: Still, no one is going to fight no one! Im tired of seeing everyone fight. Its childish & its driving me crazy. Are yall bored? Is that why yall wanna fight? Yall wanna fight for the littlest shit & it dumb. Sign up for the Bad Girls Club if yall wanna fight all the time!

ROC'S POV

I agree with Prince. This actually needs to stop. If they wanna fight soo much, why not sign up for the Bad Girls Club?

END OF POV

Roc: *Clapping his hands*

Prince: I refuse to let this happen when we go on tour! Starting now, Reunite with eachother! *Pushes Kay & Sherae towards you & Bahja*

You: Im really sorry that I started all of this..

Kay: Its alright.

*You & Kay Hugged*

Sherae: I was just being there for my friend &-

Bahja: You dont have to explain, I know. *Smiles & hugs her*

Prod: Peace is spread.. *Stands up*

Roc: Whos hungry? I know I am. *Goes in the fridge*

Prod: When are you not hungry?

Roc: Never :)

YOUR POV

Lmao, Roc keep me dying. But we all are cool. Thank god! But Ive been wondering whatever happened to Ray.. I havent seen him in hours. Soo I told everyone that Ill be back & ran upstairs in my room to call him. I picked up my phone & dialed his #.

END OF POV

RAY'S POV

Im playing CODBO (Call Of Duty Black Ops) online with my x-box friends. We're winning even though we're getting killed every 3 minutes -_- but my phone started ringing, so I paused my game & seen who was calling. Surprisingly YN. Before I could like decide what button I was gonna press, my mom's voice popped in my head. "You need to stop hanging around the people that your hanging around now, all you gonna do is get yourself into trouble, Be independent." Her voice faded away.. Instead of sliding to the answer button, I rejected her call & resumed to my game.

END OF POV

YOUR POV

He didnt answer, Im starting to get really worried. What if something happened to him? I decided to take another nap. So I layed on my bed & started to stare at the ceiling until, my eyes closed.

END OF POV

Prod: You fat!

Roc: Thank you..

Prod: *Shaking his head* 

Roc: o_O What?

Prod: Nothing *Sits down*

Prince: Roc, your really random.

Myles: *Watching the movie still* OH MY GOD!

Prince: *Runs in the living room & looks at the tv* Thats when I said that! 

Zarius: O_O

Myles: I mean, that kiss couldve been a make out session -_-

PROD'S POV

AHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAH MYLES!

END OF POV

Roc: *Sitting Down* Ima pray for yall.. *Puts his hands together* COME ON LETS PRAY!

*Zarius, Prince, & Myles runs in the kitchen & sat at the table. Sherae & Kay walked over to the table. Everyone bowed their heads & closed their eyes*

Roc: *Eyes closed* Dear god, I havent talked to you in a while... But uhh... I hope you forgive me for what Ive done over the past few months. But uhh... Ima need you to be on the look out for the stupid ones that are at this table...

Myles, Prince & Prod: *Opens their eyes & looks at Roc*

Roc: AMEN!! *Clapping*

Kay, Zarius & Sherae: Amen!

YOUR POV

I heard people saying Amen, that woke me up =.= So I sat up & pressed the power button on my phone. Noo missed calls or text messages. I decided to call Ray again. So I dialed his #.

END OF POV

RAY'S POV

I took my braids out, yeah my hair is puffy but it dont bother me.. Anyways Im about to go & take a walk. When I picked my phone up, it started vibrating -.- YN is calling me... I cant keep on ignoring this girl's call, soo I answered it.

END OF POV

Ray: Hello?

You: Ray, you alright.

Ray: Im fine.

You: Gosh, *Signs* I was soo worried..

Ray: uhmmm...

You: I thought something happened to you...

Ray: Im fine. But thank you for caring..

You: *Looking at your phone* Wyd?

Ray: Im about to go & take a walk...

You: Would it bother you if I come?

Ray: No.. Ill wait for you.

You: Alright. *Hangs up*

RAY'S POV

*Signs* How am I gonna tell her this?

END OF POV