The girl from spare oom

11 years later

Y/n POV

I was just walking in the woods when I saw a tiny figure behind the lamp post, I decided to check it out. In my surprise it was a daughter of eve. "Hi" she was startled after I greeted her "Oh I'm sorry, I didn't mean to scare you. I'm Y/n L/n, what's your name?" I asked, "Oh um, I-I'm L-Lucy Pevensie, nice to meet you." She handed her hand to me for some reason so I raised one of my eyebrows "Uh you shake it" "um, why?" I questioned her " I don't know, well people do when they meet eachother." I started laughing, "Well Lucy, be careful around here, it's sort of dangerous." Lucy answered " If it's dangerous why are you walking around too?" "I'm already 15 so I can manage stuff, you look like you're still 9, am I correct?" I answered her, she was very quiet for a moment then she answered "Well yes, I am 9." "I knew it, Lucy how did you get into Narnia?" I asked her " Narnia?" She repeated it, "Yea, everything with snow and ice is Narnia." "This is such a big wardrobe," she stated, I asked her " Do you mind to answer my question earlier?" " Oh sorry, I was hiding in the wardrobe in the spare room," "Spare oom? Oh ok, well I have to go back now have a great day Lucy Pevensie!" I waved a good bye, "You too Y/n!"

So I went back to Aslan's camp and began finding Aslan, "Oreius have you seen Aslan?" I asked, "he's just in his tent Y/n." "Thank you so much Oreius." "It's my pleasure."

"Aslan! Aslan!" I shouted excitedly,
"Why are you so cheerful today dear one?" He asked me, "I saw one of the daughters of eve in the woods, I told her to be careful because, the witch commanded her servants to hand her over any sons of Adam and daughters of Eve when they see them." "Remember what I told you 11 years ago, when they come war is at hand." Aslan reminded me, "Yes Aslan, I still remember it, I should probably start training because of the war. Bye Aslan, have a great day." "You too dear one."

I came outside and saw the other Narnians training, so I joined them too. " Are you ready for training again Y/n? " one of the Narnians asked me "Ready as I'll ever be."

A/n
SORRY IF THIS CHAPTER IS SHORT! I RAN OUT OF IDEAS GDISHSHSISHSH, I'll try my best for the next chapter to be longer

-Addison