Aslan's death

Y/n POV

At night I couldn't sleep because there were butterflies on my stomach the whole day, it started when Peter confessed to me earlier. While I'm trying to sleep, I saw a shadow figure and realized it was Aslan. "Susan, Lucy! Psst!" I whispered to wake them up then all of us grabbed our cloak. We left our tent and followed Aslan quietly to the woods but he somehow.. noticed us. "Shouldn't you three be in bed?" He asked us. "We couldn't sleep." I answered. "Please Aslan, couldn't we come with you?" Lucy begged him. "I would be glad of the company for a while." Aslan replied to Lucy. "Thank you." Susan said.

As we got deeper to the woods Aslan stopped us from coming with him, "It is time. From here, I must go alone." Aslan stated. "But Aslan..." I begged. "You have to trust me. For this must be done. Thank you Susan. Thank you Lucy. Thank you Y/n. And farewell." Aslan then left.

We then his behind the bushes and saw lights around the Stone Table. "Behold the great lion." We heard from afar. "Do you want some milk?" They mocked Aslan. "Why doesn't he fight back?" Lucy asked. "Don't worry Lucy, I'm sure he knows what he is doing. We should trust him." I replied. "Bind him. Wait! Let him first be shaved." The Witch commanded her servants and they did. They were all laughing. "Bring him to me!" The White Witch demanded them. "You know Aslan. I'm a little disappointed in you. Did you honestly think by all this that you could save a human traitor? You are giving me your life and saving no one. So much for love.." she told Aslan. "Tonight..... the Deep Magic will be appeased! But tomorrow, we will take Narnia forever! In the knowledge, despair..... and die!" The Witch announced as she stabbed Aslan. " The Great cat..... is dead! General. Prepare your troops for battle. However short it may be." She added.

When the witch and her followers left the Stone Table. We came closer to see Aslan. Lucy then had taken out her healing cordial for Aslan. "It's too late. He's gone. He must've known what he was doing." Susan stated while all of us are sobbing. Rats showed up biting the ropes that Aslan are tied on. "Get away! Get away, all of you!" She exclaimed but I said, "No. Look." Lucy told her sister. "We have to tell the others." I said. "We can't just leave him!" Lucy replied. "Lucy.... there's no time." I answered her. "The trees!" She exclaimed.

Peter POV

I was sleeping in my tent when a dryad came and startled me, which caused me to point my sword at it. "Be still, my Princes. I bring grave news from your sisters and friend." The dryad told me.

"They're right. He's gone." I told Oreius and Edmund. "Then you'll have to lead us. Peter, there's an army out there and it's ready to follow you." Edmund stated. "I can't." I replied to his statement. "Aslan and Y/n believed you could. And so do I." Edmund encouraged me. "The Witch's army is nearing sire. What are your orders?" Oreius asked me.

A/n
Are you enjoying this so far? Tell me in the comments. Only I know what's gonna happen next BWAHHAHA. JK I'M NOT EVIL LMAOO
-Addison