1k+ reads special

(A/n: Thank you guys so much for 1k+ reads. So I decided to make a special for it. Hope you enjoy and btw I'll put the ages down below. This is between the LWW and the PC.

Ages:

Peter - 25
Susan - 24
Y/n - 24
Edmund - 21
Lucy - 18

Hope you enjoy.)

Y/n POV

9 years has passed after our crowning. The Narnians called our ruling period the golden age. This year has been very weird. I've been very worried for Peter because he has been very distant from me for the few months. I asked his siblings if they knew what was wrong with him. They told me they don't really know but Susan always told me I will find out soon.

I'm standing in my balcony thinking of what am I supposed to do. Susan saw me and followed me. "Thinking of what's wrong with Peter again huh Y/n?" She asked. "Actually yes." I replied. "Don't worry. I'm sure something wonderful will happen when you find out why he's like that." Susan said. I got really puzzled. "What do you mean Su?" I asked. But she just laughed at my question and left the balcony.

I decided to go for a walk in my garden. The fresh air and soft breeze always makes me calm. While I was watching the beautiful view while the sun was setting. "Hey." I turned around and saw it was Peter. "Peter!" I happily yelled and put my arms around me. "What happened those past few months." I asked. "I'm sorry for being distant. Those few months I was planning on something." He answered. "And what were you planning?" I queried. He bent down and showed me some tiny box and opened it. "Y/n, I want to tell you that.. You're the starry stars in my night sky, and I think you are amazing so today I'm asking you will you marry me?" He asked. I felt hot tears run down my cheeks and I responded; "Of course I will." I answered.

Two of us entered the castle. "Y/n, you look very happy today." Lucy said. "We're engaged." I announced. "Congratulations!" Lucy and Edmund told us together. Susan entered the room and reminded me something; "I told you something wonderful will happen when you find out why." I looked at Peter and asked him; "So Susan knew about this?" I asked him. "Yes." He replied.

Very short :| but I do hope you guys enjoyed :)