Sir Peter Wolf's-bane

Y/n POV

I hit Maugrim's face with a towel and Susan blew here horn. I grabbed my sword, unsheated it and killed one of the wolves then I helped Susan and Lucy climb up the tree, "Get back!" I saw Peter shouted unsheating his sword, "Peter be careful!" I reminded him then Aslan came with the other Narnians and scared one wolf away. "We've already been through this before. We both know you haven't got it in you." Maugrim warned, "Peter watch out!" Susan screamed up in the tree. "No! Stay your swords, this is Peter's battle." Aslan commanded the Narnians. "You may think your a king but you're gonna die.... like a dog!" Maugrim threatened Peter and jumped on him, "Peter!" Three of us screamed, Lucy and Susan jumped off the tree and ran to Peter. I also ran to him luckily, he killed Maugrim and Lucy and Susan hugged him, when they got off him, I also did. "After him! He'll lead you to Edmund." Aslan said concerning the running wolf. " Peter clean your sword." So Peter got up and cleaned his sword then Peter bowed to Aslan. "Rise Sir Peter Wolf's-Bane, knight of Narnia." Aslan promoted, "You too Y/n, clean up your sword." So I also cleaned up my sword and bowed "Rise up Lady Bravery." Then I got up. After giving us titles, Aslan left and went to his camp. "Congratulations Peter and Y/n!" Lucy shouted giving me a hug. "Aww, thank you Lucy." I replied to her.

A/n
Yea😐 this chapter is so short sorry everyone, Good Bye peeps.
-Addison