The crowning

Y/n POV

I was getting ready in my room for the coronation when someone suddenly knocked. I saw it was Susan. "Y/n hurry up, the ceremony is about to start." She stated, " Hang on. I'll just put on my dress." I told her. I wore a purple dress with some shadings of blue.

When I came out, I saw the room full of narnians

When I came out, I saw the room full of narnians. We then began walking to our thrones. "To the glistening Eastern Sea, I give you Queen Lucy the Valiant." then Tumnus put a silver crown with some leaves design on Lucy's head. "To the great Western Woods, I give you King Edmund the Just." Tumnus then crowned Edmund with a silver crown. "To the radiant Southern Sun, I give you Queen Susan the Gentle." Susan was crowned with a golden crown with daffodil designs on it. "To the beaming Stars that govern the night sky, I give you Queen Y/n the Enlightened."

Your crown

Your crown

"To the clear Northern Skies, I give you High King Peter the Magnificent." Tumnus crowned Peter with a golden crown. "Once a King or Queen of Narnia, always a King or Queen of Narnia. May your wisdom and grace us until the stars rain down from the heavens." Aslan announced.
"Long live King Peter!"
"Long live King Edmund!"
"Long live Queen Y/n!"
"Long live Queen Susan!"
"Long live Queen Lucy!"
After crowning us, Lucy and I walked to the balcony together then we saw Aslan leaving. Lucy started crying. "Don't worry." I comforted her as I hugged her. "We'll see him again." I added. "When?" She asked me. "In time. One day he'll be here and the next he won't. But you mustn't press him. After all he's not a tame lion." I answered Lucy. "No. But he's good." Lucy told me when Tumnus came giving Lucy a cloth. "Here. You need it more than I do." He told Lucy so I decided to leave them together when I suddenly bumped into someone. When I turned around I saw Peter. " Would the Queen want to dance ?" He asked me. "I wouldn't say no to the King." I answered him.

A/n

FINALLY CROWNED KING AND QUEEN YASS