A promise not kept

*Edited*

Third POV

In year 988, in a land called Narnia. Two people along with their 4 year old child are running in a frozen forest. They looked terrified for the safety for their daughter who is currently sleeping on her mother's arms.

Suddenly, Polar bears got in their way and blocked their path of escape revealing a tall lady who's also known as 'Jadis, the White Witch'. She took her wand and she found the child sleeping on her mother's arms. While they were still kneeling on the ground, the witch swung her wand and tried to kill the girl but then her father blocked the his wife and child causing him to turn to stone and then his wife got up on her foot and start running the other direction hoping she could hide her child somewhere.

The little girl started opening her eyes and peered around to see she's not in her home. "Mummy... where are we and where's daddy?" She asked. "We're still in Narnia. Daddy's busy right now." She replied.

As she continues running, she sees a Narnian flag in sight. She runs to the hill to see nothing. Knowing that the Witch is after her daughter, she put her child down and told her, "Sugar plum, I need you to continue running alright. Mummy needs to do something important." "Will you follow me later mummy?" The little girl asked. "I promise, I will." She replied. "Now go!" Her mother said and the little girl started running.

Just then the White Witch with a Minotaur suddenly appeared when the woman turned around. "Where is she?" Jadis asked. "Never!" She replied then she turned into stone as the Minotaur followed after the little girl.

The little girl continued running for a few minutes and then she hears loud foot steps behind her. She stopped running and turned around to see a Minotaur after her. She continued running but the Minotaur was gaining on her. "Mummy said she'd follow me." She thought. The little girl tripped on a rock then before the Minotaur could touch her, a great roar was heard then a lion came out of nowhere and pounced on the Minotaur. The little girl covered her eyes waiting for her death but then nothing happened. She looked around to see a lion looking at her. "What's your name dear one?" The lion spoke softly to her. "Y-y/n." She responded. Looking at her necklace, she stared at the lion then she thought, "When Aslan bares his teeth, winter meets its death. When he shakes his mane, we shall have spring again" "Aslan?" Y/n asked. "It is I, dear one. Let me take you to a safer place. Climb on my Back." He said then Y/n climbed on him and he brought her to a camp.